Nike Adult Tennis Camp at Oregon State University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
The Nike adult tennis camp in Oregon is directed by USPTA tennis professional, Ross Duncan. This top tennis camp for adults in the PNW, offers a 10-hour tennis clinic with instruction, drilling, match play and a welcome dinner!
Our Oregon State adult tennis camp will address your specific needs, increase knowledge of the game and move you to the next level without forcing you to make radical changes.
- Instruction from USPTA professional, Ross Duncan, and his very talented staff
- 6:1 camper to staff ratio for instruction
- Welcome dinner on Friday
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Ross Duncan
Ross Duncan is in his thirteenth year as camp director at Nike Tennis Camps. He was the #1 ranked junior player in South Africa. Duncan coached on the professional WTA tour (pro level), at the University of Oregon, and is currently developing juniors in Southern California. He is a also a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional.View Ross Duncan's Bio ⟩
Ross Duncan was the #1 junior tennis player from South Africa before coming to the U.S. on a full ride tennis scholarship to Pepperdine University. After studying sports management and graduating, he played professional tennis earning ATP points in both singles and doubles. Ross then went on to coach as the Interim Head Coach at UC Santa Barbara and the Associate Head Coach at the University of Oregon. In addition, he also coached professionally on the WTA tour (top 30 player in the world).
Currently Ross is ranked #1 in the nation in the Men’s 35 Singles Division and has back to back National Hard Court Championships in singles. He represented Team USA as the #1 singles player in the World Championship. Ross is currently ranked #9 in the world. In addition, Ross owns Peak Performance Tennis and is the director of the Tennis Division for Norton Sports Management. As a Tennis Agent he is responsible for managing,coaching, and directing the professional tennis career of its clients. Ross has been the director of Nike tennis camp programs in both California and Oregon during the last ten years.
2023 CAMP DATES
- COMING SOON
We offer an adult day camp that runs Friday (5:00pm-6:45pm + Welcome Dinner after), Saturday (9:39am-5:00pm), and Sunday (9:30am-12:00pm) for players ages 18+ of all skill levels.Show Less See More Camp Details
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp includes drills, matches, personal evaluation, and a welcome dinner on Friday evening.
- Check-in: Between 4:30pm-5:00pm on Friday at the tennis courts
- Check-out: 12:00pm on Sunday
- Friday: 5:00pm-6:45pm (+ Welcome Dinner after tennis!)
- Saturday: Saturday: 9:30am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-5:00pm (Campers should bring their own lunch.)
- Sunday: 9:30am-12:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training
- Meals: Welcome Dinner after tennis on Friday (Campers should bring their own lunch on Saturday)
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, FACILITY
- Ratio: 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: Campers will play at Oregon State University's new tennis facility with 6 outdoor and 4 indoor courts
- Inclement Weather Plan: Indoor courts are available for use as needed
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
COVID-19 SAFETY & REGULATIONS
For more information on our Covid-19 safety procedures and regulations, please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/covid-safety.
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
If you're looking for a place to stay locally, we recommend the Hilton Garden Inn:
Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
2500 SW Western Boulevard, Corvallis, Oregon 97333
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMP
We're excited to also bring you an Nike Tennis Camp at Oregon State University for ages 8-18! Click the link for details.
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNADOR
Sample Daily Schedule
- 4:30-5:00pm Check in
- 5:00-5:15pm Welcome Speech
- 5:30-6:30pm Level Evaluation
- 7:30pm Dinner on own or at Big River Restaurant (optional)
- 9:30am Run and Stretch, Demo
- 10:00-11:00am Drills
- 11:00-11:15am Doubles Clinic Demo
- 11:15am-12:30pm Doubles Drills
- 12:30-2:00pm BBQ, Swimming, and Rest
- 2:00-3:00pm Match Play
- 3:00 -4:00pm Group Games
- 4:00pm 1 point tournament
- 4:15-4:30pm Doubles Exhibition Match
- 9:30-9:45am Run and Stretch
- 9:45-10:45am Drills
- 10:45-11:00am Tie Break Play
- 11:00am-12:00pm Team Games
- 12:00pm Awards Ceremony
My daughter loved this camp!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.