Questions? Call us! 1-800-645-3226

International Coach's Corner

International Tip

International Campers - Registering For Camp

Ussc Logo Square3 Jpeg

Many campers have questions about what they need to attend a Nike Sports Camp.  Its' easy.   All you need is a tourist (B-1) VISA to enter the US, register for our camps and pay your camp tuition.  If you have specific questions about what is required to enter the US, visit the US government site which offers more information on what is required. Click here.

 If you are traveling from a country that requires a visa letter is required, here are the steps:

  • After you register for camp, you can request an invitation letter from USSC.   This letter simply confirms that your child is formally registered in one of our Nike Sports Camp and the dates that they are attending.
  • Please send an email to to request a letter and include your child’s full name and confirmation number.  Invitation letters are usually processed within 48 hours and are sent by email to the email listed on the camp confirmation.  We do not provide any other documentation than this.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to email us and let us know your concerns. 

Share This
Filter Coach's Corner by Sport

Find a camp near you:

Select your sport and get into camp!
If you need more assistance, just give us a call
at 1-800-645-3226 we would be happy to help!