Nike Volleyball Camp at Endicott College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
The 2019 volleyball camp in New England offers athletes an unforgettable summer camp experience! Our college and club level coaches want to help you get better by sharing their love for the sport.
Choose between an All Skills and Advanced volleyball camp program in Beverly, MA. Our volleyball camp at Endicott College provides a great learning environment for players of all skill levels to get better this summer.
- Excellent residential, dining and training facilities
- Advanced and All Skills traning options
- 6-7 hours daily volleyball training, with 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Tim Byram
Tim Byram enters his 18th season as the Endicott College head coach, and also coaches the New England Youth High Performance Team (NE Region’s top 12-17 year old girls).View Tim Byram's Bio & Volleyball Tips ⟩
The Endicott women’s volleyball team has been under the guidance of Tim Byram since the start of the millennium. The program has developed into one of the top teams in both the conference and New England, having made the conference finals seven out of the last 10 seasons, winning four of them. With an overall record of 275-216 (.560) and a conference record of 102-22 (.823) in the 14 years with Byram at the helm, the team is looking to continue the level of success and return to the NCAA tournament.
370-261 (.589) career head coaching record over 16 seasons
Head Coach at Endicott (2000-present)
- 361-265 (.577) overall record, 130-28 (.823) in-conference record at Endicott
- Six NCAA Division III Tournament appearances ('04, '06-'08, '16, '17)
- NCAA Division III Tournament Second Round appearance in 2006
- Five ECAC Division III New England Tournament appearances ('05, '09-'11, '13-'14)
- ECAC Division III New England Finalist in 2010
- Two-time CCC Coach of the Year ('04, '08)
- Coached seven All-Region players
- Coached 61 All-CCC players including one Player of the Year, two Liberos of the Year, and four Rookies of the Year
- 28 student-athletes named to CCC Academic All-Conference Team including three CCC Senior Scholar-Athletes of the Year
- Coached three AVCA Academic Team Award squads in last five seasons
Interim Head Coach at Bates (1999-00)
- 33-6 (.846) overall record at Bates
- ECAC Division III New England Championship
Assistant Coach at St. Joseph's (Maine, 1995-97)
Head Coach at UMaine Farmington (1992-93)
- 20-12 (.625) overall record at UMaine Farmington
- MAC and NAIA Regional Coach of the Year
Played at UMaine Farmington (1990-94)
Volleyball Tips by Tim Byram:
This year we are offering Overnight and Extended Day (9:00am-9:00pm) camp for girls of all ability levels. Campers can choose between All Skills (ages 10-18) and Advanced (ages 14-18) programs. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 CAMP DATES
- July 6-9
- July 10-13
CAMP PROGRAM OFFERINGS
This camp is open to players of all abilities, unless otherwise noted. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
This program is geared towards girls, ages 10-18, of all skill levels. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
This program is geared towards high school and club level players (ages 14-18/grades 9-12) with 2-3 years of competitive experience. This intense, challenging program stresses position play, advanced team techniques, physical conditioning, and a higher level of competitive play.
ATTEND MULTIPLE SESSIONS
We encourage campers to maximize their camp experience by attending consecutive camp sessions. Overnight campers wanting a longer camp experience can link Sessions 1 & 2 together with a 1-night stayover (July 9-10) for an additional fee of $75. Lodging, meals and supervision are included.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
Session I: CAMP DATES: July 6-9
- Check-in: 12:30pm-2:00pm on Saturday, July 6th
- Check-out: 4:00pm on Tuesday July 9th
- Parents are also invited invited to attend the final contests, which begin at 2:00pm on Tuesday.
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Saturday: 12:30pm-9:00pm, Sunday-Monday: 9:00am-9:00pm, Tuesday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Session II: CAMP DATES: JULY 10-13
- Check-in: 8:30am-10:00am on Wednesday, July 10th
- Check-out: 12:00pm on Saturday July 13th
- Parents are also invited invited to attend the final contests, which begin at 10:00am on Saturday.
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Wednesday 8:30am-9:00pm, Thursday-Friday: 9:00am-9:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
What's included in the fee?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $17 at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facility: Post Center (Gym)
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year. Final housing information for this camp will be provided in the Camper Registration Packets, emailed to all campers closer to the camp’s start date.
- Campers Per Room: 2-4
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Within suites
- Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and towel
- Air Conditioning: Please refer to the Camper Registration Packet. A/C availability depends on our specific dorm assignment.
Nike Volleyball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service. The closest airport to campus is Boston Login International Airport.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, shower, breakfast
- 9:00am Extended Day Campers arrive. Stretching & warm up.
- 9:15am Training Session I
- 12:00pm Lunch, rest
- 1:30pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Free time, rest
- 6:30pm Training Session III
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00pm Overnight Campers to rooms. Free time.
- 10:30pm Lights out
Endicott College is a small, scenic campus located North of Boston. Campers will enjoy the college’s many amenities, including fitness and conditioning rooms, an outdoor sand volleyball court and three private beaches. A $10 million state-of-the-art Sports Science and Fitness Center, is home to the Nike Volleyball camp.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Safe, fun atmosphere
July 16, 2018: Addy loved her coach. She liked meeting the other kids. It was a lot of volleyball all day every day - but she knew that going into it.
— Joan O. Parent
The best camp!
July 16, 2018: The Nike Camp at Endicott was the best camp my daughter has attended. This was her second year at Endicott, but had attended other Nike camps that don't compare. The level of coaching was superior. The morale of their assistant coaches was amazing. They were great role modles. My daughter leaves Endicott loving the sport more and more each summer. They were very positive, but broke down her weaknesses. By the end of the camp she left knowing all her questions were answered and her weaknesses were coached and worked on until she perfected them. This summer she brought 3 friends and they left feeling the same way. She iscounting the days till next summer. Thank you Endicott volleyball crew!
— Suzanne S. Parent
July 13, 2018: Lily loved playing on a team that challenged her to play at a higher level with a coach that gave specific feedback that she was able to incorporate into her playing. Lily also loved the open and warm community feeling of the camp and other campers. She did not know anyone prior to the first day, but found all the other campers to be welcoming and friendly. She said it felt like you could be friends with everyone. We will definitely look to your camp again next summer. Thank you!
— Diane S. Parent
July 13, 2018: She loved the whole camp. She loved the coaches and felt like she learned a lot.
— Erica B. Parent
July 13, 2018: Food was amazing, having 3 sessions per day really helped with skills improvement, great location, fun coaches
— Hannah G. Camper
July 17, 2017: Great cafeteria/food, nice campus and court facilities.
— Rachel H. Camper
Loved the setting!
July 11, 2017; I enjoyed the setter specific areas where I got to focus on my skill, and I enjoyed all the playing time.
— Kate F. Parent
Loved the small groups!
July 11, 2017; I loved being a part of a small group that way I was able to have my coaches attention and improve my volleyball skills. I also liked how my coaches pushed me to give my all while at camp and to become a better player than I was at the start of camp.
— Joyce B. Parent
July 10, 2017: Endicott's Assistant coach was a highlight! She was amazing and my daughter has quoted her 100 times since camp. She just wants her as a coach! She was so motivated by her. I was so happy she had an opportunity to have a role model like her.
— Suzanne S. Parent
Loved the scrimmages!
July 10, 2017: My highlights were scrimmages, coaching staff, facilities and meeting new people.
— Heather A. Parent
July 10, 2017: My daughter got to play lots of volleyball and stay in the dorms with her friends, which she loved!
— Robin L. Parent
Best coaching ever!
July 10, 2017: My daughter stated that the coaching at this camp was the best coaching that she had ever experienced in any sport. Her passion for volleyball in this atmosphere has increased exponentially.
— Rick W. Parent
July 14, 2016: I highly recommend the this camp to anyone who wants excellent instruction and want one improve their overall volleyball skills, will definitely have a great time.
— Madison M. Camper
July 20, 2016: It was a really fun camp and a lot of work. All of the different drills and scrimmages helped a lot with improving my skills and all the staff are very nice and want to help you get better.
— Kara H. Camper
Nike Volleyball Camp helped me to further my skill level and better my form. I got lots of touches due to the small grouping. I loved splitting into groups by position where I was only with other middle hitters and working on hitting for a few hours.
— Camper '15
Everything was well thought out, and I liked that we had game plans for each session, and that we had the occasional down time. Nobody was super strict, but we still were safe and well taken care of and everything.
— Camper '15
Take your skills to the next level
If you are looking for a volleyball camp that will help you to take your skills to the next level, Nike Volleyball Camps is the one. The coaches provide you with individualized criticism that will make you a better player and allow you to succeed.
— Camper '15
For anyone who loves the sport
"I would HIGHLY recommend this camp to anyone who loves volleyball. My daughter went having never played the sport before. After just a week at the camp, she is NO beginner anymore. She loves the sport and will try out for her high school team!"
— Parent '14
Improve your skills
"The best camp my daughter has attended. We saw a definitive improvement in her skills."
— Parent '14
Loved the camp
Nike Volleyball Camps teach me a lot and challenge me and help me improve on the skills I need work on and help me perfect the skills that I already can do well.
— Camper '14
"My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her experience at Nike vollyeball camp held at Endicott College. She learned how to jump serve within two days at camp! She was thrilled. it was a great experience for her."
— Parent '14
Whole lot of fun!
I found this Volleyball camp to be a whole lot of fun! It helped me to improve and that's what I was there for most of all and I was able to do just that.
Improved my skills
"The Nike Volleyball Camp at Endicott really improved my skill set as well as giving me more self confidence. I had a wonderful experience."
"You get lots of time to work on your own personal skills. Each skill was taught well and demonstration to follow was helpful. Skill levels were divided evenly and fairly. Scheduling was done efficiently."
"The Coaches were very inspiring. They are people that I would like to be like some day ."
Lots of playing time
"It is a great camp that offers a lot of playing time!"
Definitely coming back next year
"The Nike Volleyball camp was a great camp! I think it was probably the best camp I have gone to yet. The counselors were all so nice and supportive and seemed really excited to teach us all they knew about volleyball. I am most definitely looking forward to coming back next year. Thank you for making my first volleyball experience so enjoyable!"
Living the Dream
"The camp offered my dream lifestyle- eat, sleep, and volleyball!"
Endicott College Summer Camp is outstanding. It has been a challenging camp for my daughter the past 2 years, with excellent counselors and great atmosphere. It is an outstanding and safe environment to send your daughters.
This camp was so well organized. Every question was answered before camp started. My daughter received fantastic instruction. Bathrooms in dorm rooms were especially appreciated. Staff was friendly to all the girls. We will be back!
Work on problem areas
This camp gave players the whole day to work on their skills and I believe that I got better in certain areas because of the helpful coaching.