Nike Volleyball Camp at Cheyenne Central High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Campers of all abilities are encouraged to join this Wyoming volleyball camp and develop their skills through individual drills and gameplay. Girls, ages 10-18, will have the opportunity to train with Nike Volleyball Director, Jessica Vega, and her elite coaching staff.
Our summer volleyball camp will help campers refine their volleyball skills and leave camp prepared for the upcoming season. Come unleash your potential with other athletes who share a love for the same game at our volleyball camp in Cheyenne.
- Excellent training facilities and instruction
- Before and After care available
- Training for all skill levels
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Director Jessica Bratton-Vega
Jessica Bratton-Vega is the Head Volleyball Coach at Cheyenne Central High School.View Jessica's Bio ⟩
I was born and raised in Casper, WY. Grew up in the gym, either watching or playing. Played volleyball and basketball at Natrona County High School where I was multi-year All-Conference and All-State for both. Played on the Wyoming All Star team my senior year where we were one of few teams that swept the Montana and South Dakota All Stars. Also played in the North-South basketball game and was also chosen to play in the volleyball game. Received a scholarship to play volleyball at Montana State University in Billings where I walked onto the basketball team as well. Received multiple awards during my volleyball tenure. In the record books for single game statistics, single match statistics, and career record statistics. In 2006, helped lead our team to its best finish ever in school history (26-5), Heartland Conference Champions (10-0), Heartland Tournament Champions, and NCAA Southwest Regional Qualifier. Was part of the basketball team that was an NCAA West Regional Qualifier as an Independent. After graduation I moved back to Casper and have been coaching volleyball at NC for the past 11 years and basketball at multiple schools for that time as well.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Campers will utilize the Cheyenne Central High School gym which is home to the volleyball program.
August 2, 2023: My daughter never wanted to be a setter and now after camp she wants to work on those skills to become a setter. She had an amazing time!
August 1, 2023: My camper took away one new thing each day.
I have already recommended it to many friends
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.