Nike Volleyball Camp at East Bridgewater High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Prepare an exciting camp experience at our summer volleyball camp in East Bridgewater, Massachusetts! Girls and boys, ages 10-18 will receive top-notch coaching.
Our all-skills camp allows players with varying skill level to improve at their own pace. Come join us this summer 2024 for the chance to level up your game in a fun and competitive environment.
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- 1:10 staff to player ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- Nike Volleyball Camp T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Andrew MacDonald
Andrew MacDonald is the Girls Varsity Volleyball Coach at East Bridgewater High School.View Andrew's Bio ⟩
Coaching Staff ASA Sports
The ASA Sports coaching staff is made up of some of the most talented and seasoned coaches in New England! All of the ASA coaches are trained and registered to ensure all campers receive high-quality instruction in a fun and safe environment.View ASA Sports's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 29 - August 2
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls & Boys
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm, Friday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Check-In: 8:30am on Monday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch each day
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camp t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during the camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
ALL SKILLS CAMP SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:00am-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch and rest
- 1:00pm-3:00pm Training session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Players will train on the indoor courts at the East Bridgewater High School.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.