Nike Volleyball Camp at Farmington City Gymnasium
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Our summer volleyball camp at Farmington City Gymnasium is designed to help players develop their skills that will take their game to the next level. Girls, ages 10-18, will improve their fundamentals and refine their techniques through mix drills, competitive play, and position specialty work.
Our girls volleyball camp in Utah provides campers with top-notch instruction from Head Varsity Volleyball Coach at Farmington High School, Kate Hawkes, and her dedicated staff. We invite players of all skill levels to come and unleash their potential before the upcoming fall season!
- Excellent training facilities and instruction
- Training for all skill levels
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Director Kate Hawkes
Kate Hawkes is the Varsity Volleyball Coach at Farmington High School.View Kate's Bio ⟩
Kate was a 3-year started at Southern Virginia University, and 2-time academic All-American. Kate has trained and played as an outside hitter, middle blocker, defensive specialist, and right side hitter. Kate has been coaching youth club and high school volleyball since graduating University.
Kate has been trained in Gold Medal Squared Coaching philosophy and is the head coach at Farmington High School. Kate is the mother of 5 children and loves to be at home on the farm or on vacation with her family. Kate and her husband have cows, chickens and dogs, but have also raised pigs and goats. Kate works hard so she can coach and play volleyball. She is the owner of Poppy's Daycare in Centerville and Bountiful. She also helps manage Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics in Centerville.
Co-Director Jenn Lowe
Jenn Lowe has coached high school, club, youth, private and recreational volleyball for decades.View Jenn's Bio ⟩
Jenn was a 4-year starting letterman as setter in high school, played club for Ogden Volleyball Club and played at Weber State. Jenn has played and trained as a setter and right side hitter.
She was academic all-state and graduated from USU Summa Cum Laude.
Jenn has coached high school, club, youth, private and recreational volleyball for decades. Jenn has trained extensively under the Gold Medal Squared Coaching philosophy taught to her personally from founder Dr. Carl McGowan & son Chris McGowan. She implements this practice to all of her players and colleagues. She is the assistant boys coach at Farmington High School as well as co-founder of the FHS Phoenix boys club team.
Jenn is married and has 2 boys, 2 dachshunds, 4 bunnies and loves to travel, play pickleball, design, organize and help grow boys volleyball in Utah.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 24-27
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Campers will utilize the Farmington City Gymnasium.
July 9, 2023: They were able to focus on different ability levels. My daughter was able to learn and improve with athletes at her level, not just age.
July 15, 2023: They took their time with every kid and didn't leave no one behind and even ask anybody didn't understand.
July 9, 2023: Made a few friends and learn to serve properly!
July 12, 2023: They took their time with ever student!
He can’t wait to come back next year!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.