Nike Volleyball Camp at Pace University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
This volleyball camp in New York City is an all encompassing day camp experience with serious volleyball training, excellent facilities, and lots of fun.
Our 2019 summer camp program in New York includes sport specific physical training and gives players the opportunity to train under Pace University Head Volleyball Coaches, and alongside other athletes who share their passion for volleyball.
- Excellent training facilities
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Pace University Head Volleyball Coach
This year we are offering an Advanced Day Camp (9:00am-3:00pm) geared towards girls ages 14-18, and an All Skills Evening Camp (4:00pm-7:00pm), geared towards girls, ages 10-14. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 CAMP DATES
- August 12-15
CAMP PROGRAM OFFERINGS
This camp is open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
This program is geared towards girls, ages 10-14, of all skill levels. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
This program is geared towards high school and club level players (ages 14-18) with 2-3 years of competitive experience. This intense, challenging program stresses position play, advanced team techniques, physical conditioning, and a higher level of competitive play.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
Advanced Day Camp: august 12-15 (ages 14-18)
- Daily Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on the first day of camp
- Check-out: Graduation is on the last day of camp at 2:30pm. Parents are invited to attend! Check out will follow immediately after.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch each day.
All skills Evening Camp: august 12-15 (ages 10-14)
- Daily Hours: 4:00-7:00pm
- Check-in: 3:30pm on the first night
- Check-out: Graduation is on the last day of camp at 7:00pm. Parents are invited to attend! Check out will follow immediately after.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $17 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
- 4:00pm Campers arrive. Warm up/stretching.
- 4:15-5:30pm Skills and small game tactics
- 5:30-6:00pm Lecture and demonstration
- 6:00-7:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 7:00pm Campers depart
Pace University's Pleasantville Campus is located in mid-Westchester County and is set on 200 acres of rolling countryside.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
August 14, 2018: The Nike VB Camp at Pace University provided a positive environment. The feedback during camp allowed my daughter to grow as a player. That is what makes a great player at any age, when you always are looking to improve your skills! Thank you for a great week!
— Cindy V. Parent
August 10, 2018: My daughter loved the instruction and the team! The coach was amazing too!
— John F. Parent
August 10, 2018: She enjoyed her interaction with the coaches very much. Although she ached on many nights, she realized that the drills were necessary and made her a stronger player.
— Loleeta H. Parent
Can't wait to go back
August 10, 2018: This was Carmelle's first experience with volleyball and she really loved the camp. All the instructors were great, she learned so much in a short time, and is already asking when she can return! She really enjoyed the games played toward the end of the day and really enjoyed the lunch! I thought everything was great, very well run, organized and easy to participate in. No issue with anything. When your daughter comes home every day and says "l love it", and can't wait to go back the next day, it is a great camp! This was definitely the case this past week. Thank you!!!
— Patrick S. Parent