Nike Volleyball Camp at University of Mount Saint Vincent
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
All skill levels are welcome to join our summer camp in New York! Campers will train with skilled coaches, compete, and improve their volleyball skills.
The camp is open to girls aged 12-16 and promises a mix of fun and competition. By the end of the camp, you'll feel more confident and ready for the fall season. Don't miss out!
- Instruction from college coaches and players
- Excellent training facilities
- Low camper ratio
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Harris Boyes
Harris Boyes is the Head Volleyball Coach at the University of Mount Saint Vincent.View Harris's Bio ⟩
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 29-August 2
- Age Group: 12-16
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-in: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is provided.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Lunch: Lunch is provided.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive
- 9:00am-11:30am Training Session I
- 11:30am-12:30pm lunch
- 12:30pm-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Campers will rotate between the indoor courts and the outside grass courts facilities at Count of Mount Saint Vincent.
August 5, 2022: There was a tournament where the campers were randomly put on teams. They got to choose their own team names, colors/themes, etc. This not only helped campers get used to rotations and techniques when playing in real volleyball matches, but it also helped the skill of cooperating in teams.
July 29, 2022: My daughter really enjoyed her week at the Nike Volleyball Camp! Every day she shared how much fun she had and how much she learned. She also loved getting a college campus tour of Mount Saint Vincent. I was also happy that this was part of her experience.
July 30, 2022: My child came home excited about the skills she was improving on and enthusiastic about her day. Overall, her experience gave her an opportunity to feel like she was elevating her ability to play competitive volleyball.
August 1, 2022: My daughter finding her true strength and position she's better at
August 1, 2022: Jaylin enjoyed learning new techniques and making new friends.
August 2, 2023: The confidence Charlize walked away with after attending camp.
July 29, 2023: Confidence my child received from completing the camp.
August 16, 2023: My daughter got to meet new people and helped her to socialize with other people of various age meanwhile gained confidence
August 17, 2023: Opportunity to improve skills and learn from experienced individuals, also making new friends!
Jayden loved each and everyday!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.