How to Register
Using the sessions listed below, you can build a 1,2,3 or up to a 6 week camp program. Please note, the program prices below include sport camp training, accommodations, ELS language classes and meals only. After you add each session to your cart, you will be asked a series of questions like whether you need linens, (if you want linens, please select the option and it will automatically add $35 to your camp tuition.) If you are staying multiple weeks, you will want to add a weekend stay over in between your sessions for $275. If you want to add the activity package, you will want to click yes, and the system will add $150 to your tuition price. Please note, each session runs from Sunday to Friday. If you want to connect multiple sessions together, you must add the weekend stay over option. You may also add an extra night stay over to your registration for an additional $125 per night providing it's not the day before the first day the camp runs or after the last day the camp closes. If you would prefer to complete a Nike Sport Camp application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, please download and follow the instructions listed. Click the link for the 2017 all-inclusive price list for Nike Volleyball and ELS Language Camp pricing.
Language Program Overview:
- Combines daily ELS classes with baseball training for the duration of your camp stay. A sample daily schedule is listed below
- Language classes are held on campus, just a short walk from the dorms.
- 10 English lessons are offered each week (Monday-Friday).
- Students in this program will improve core English language skills such as speaking and listening, as well as their confidence. Classes are communicative in nature and offer plenty of opportunities for speaking practice in three 50-minute classes per day.
- Program designed for campers aged 10-18 years old.
Nike Baseball Program
Sessions are programmed for three different proficiency levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Each player will be evaluated and placed in a group of similar ability and age. Beginners will be playing baseball in just a few days; intermediates will improve all aspects of their game; and advanced players will sharpen their game to a competitive edge.
Round-trip airport transfers are available from Boston Logan International Airport. To add this to your camp program, select the option as you enroll. The cost for one way is $100; round trip is $200. Campers will be met at the airport and driven back to camp by our transportation staff. Campers should plan their flights to arrive on Sunday (the first date of camp) and plan their flights to depart on Friday, the last day of a camp session. If you need to arrive a day early, or depart a day late, there will be an additional cost of $125/extra night added. Note: if you are participating in the last week of camp (July 30 - August 4) you must plan to depart camp by August 4th. Please provide flight information when registering or at least 4 weeks prior to camp start date. Please send flight information to email@example.com
Unaccompanied Minor Services
We contract transportation through a licensed transportation company. If your child is considered an unaccompanied minor by the airline, you will need to complete and sign a waiver that provides us with permission to meet your child at Customs. Many airlines request the name of this person who will be meeting your child when you book your flight. We are not able to provide this information until one-week prior to arrival. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the waiver and to confirm flight information.
Check-in & Check-out. We suggest that campers arrive on the start date of camp which is a Sunday and depart on the last day of camp, which is a Friday. Early arrivals & late departures maybe be possible with request. There is a $125 fee per day to accommodate campers arriving early or staying beyond the final day of their registered session. This fee includes housing and meals. Please note that our camp staff cannot receive early campers prior to Sunday, June 25 (the first day of our first session.)
- 12:00 noon - 2:00pm Sunday of the camper's first week.
- Signs will be placed all over campus and camp staff will also direct traffic.
- Evaluations: All campers will start their evaluations at 3:00pm.
- Lunch: On check in day, the first meal served is dinner. If you need to eat lunch with your parents, we will give you a list of several nearby restaurants.
- Orientation (campers only): After evaluations, showers, and dinner, all campers, staff, and coaches will walk to orientation together. Here we will introduce the coaches and staff, and go over camp rules and procedures.
- 12:00 noon - 2:00pm OR 4:00pm-6:00pm on Friday of the camper's last week.
- Campers who check-out in the second window (4:00-6:00pm) will be able to attend both the first and second sports session of the day, while those who check out in the first window will only attend the first sports session.
- Housing: Dormitory housing on campus with all meals provided (variety of choices at each meal). Two campers to a room. Every attempt will be made to place an international camper with an American camper of the same age/grade, but this is not guaranteed. Bathrooms are communal and are located on each floor.
- Safety: 24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Baseball Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities. This camp hires 2 separate staff (coaches and counselors) for double the supervision!
- Instruction: 1:9 Coach to Camper ratio. Training groups formed by skill, age, and years of experience. End-of-session individual player evaluation written by coaching staff - see "Coaches" tab for more details on coaching staff.
- Recommended Spending Money: $50-$100 per week
- Medical Facility: 3-6 athletic trainers are on-site and around the dorms. A doctor is on-call for emergencies.
- Activities: Pre-organized evening/weekend activities are available to purchase by adding it to your session when you enroll. Sample activities include: laser tag, bowling, Hard Rock Café, game arcade, Six Flags Amusement Park (weekend.) (Activities are subject to change without notice.)
- Registration Packet: A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health & release forms, emergency contact info, and a packing list will be emailed to all registered campers in spring 2017. Our health and release forms require a doctor's signature and will be collected on the first day of camp. International campers must have health insurance valid in the US in order to attend camps.
- Laundry: Campers have access to the laundry machines which are located in each building. We provide the laundry detergent for FREE. However, the college's laundry machines require them to pay $1.25 for the washer and $1.25 for the dryer. If campers need help washing their clothes, the counselors are always available to help them. This is a great experience for the campers to learn how to wash their own clothing!
- Money for the machines: The campers will be able to get change from the bank from their camp bank account. Parents send their child with approximately $100/week of spending money. You can send more or less spending money- it is completely up to the parents. We hold camper's money in a camp bank so it is safe. Campers have a bank ledger which they sign every time they withdraw money. At the end of their stay, whatever is left in their camp bank is sent home with them. If a camper runs out of money, the parents can call into the office (617)391-5139 and give a credit card number to charge more money into their child's bank account.
- Labels on clothing: We only recommend it so that if he loses it, we know whose clothing it is. Many parents do not do this as it is very time consuming. It is not necessary, only a recommendation. You could always use a permanent marker to at least write his initials on the inside of his clothing if you would like.
Other Nike Sports Camps at Curry College
At the same location, there is a NIKE Soccer Camp, NIKE Basketball Camp, NIKE Tennis Camp, NIKE Golf Camp and NIKE Volleyball. All of these sports camps are directed by the owner: Mehdi Belhassan. Many campers who play more than one sport are able to play one week of one sport and additional weeks in any other sport!
These Nike Sport Camps are operated by MB Sports Camps. Nike and the Swoosh design are registered trademarks of Nike, Inc. and its affiliates and are used under license. Nike is the title sponsor of the camps . US Sports Camps, Inc. is a marketing and registration service for these camps, and it and Nike have no control over the operation of the camps or the acts or omissions of MB Sports Camps.
The D. Forbes Will Athletic Complex at Curry College includes the newly constructed Walter M. Katz Field - a state-of-the-art "Field-Turf" field that will be used by the intramural programs, football team, soccer teams, lacrosse teams, and baseball and softball teams.
Curry College, located in Milton, Massachusetts, is one of New England's most beautiful college campuses. Located only seven miles outside of downtown Boston, its outstanding facilities include grass and turf fields, air conditioned dorms and excellent dining facilities located near residence halls. The convenient campus layout means practice fields, dining halls, and dorms are just a short walk away!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:35am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Nike Sport Camp Training
- 10:00-10:15 am Break
- 10:15-11:30am Nike Sport Camp Training
- 11:45am-12:30pm Lunch and Rest
- 12:45pm-2:30pm ELS Language Classes or Nike Sport Camp Training
- 2:45pm - 4:45pm Nike Sport Camp Training
- 5:00pm Day Campers Depart/Overnight Campers Rest/Shower/Dinner
- 6:30pm Evening Activity
- 10:30pm Campers to rooms/Lights out