Check-in takes place at 1pm on Monday at the dorms.
Camp concludes at 12:00pm on Thursday. There will be a brief awards ceremony, which parents are invited to attend!
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Includes all baseball and and night activities, all meals from dinner on Monday to breakfast on Thursday, and double room occupancy in the dorms.
Extended Day Camp
Includes all baseball and night activities, dinner on Monday, lunch and dinner Tuesday-Wednesday. Extended day campers will be picked up at 9:00p.m. each day aside from Thursday when camp ends at 12 noon.
Includes all baseball activities, dinner on Monday and lunch on Tuesday-Wednesday. Day campers will be picked up at 4:00 p.m. each day aside from Thursday when camp ends at 12 noon.
Menlo College is located on the San Francisco peninsula in the town of Atherton, a well-appointed residential community near the cities of Menlo Park and Palo Alto. The area ranks among the most attractive and dynamic in the world, with numerous cultural resources, temperate climate and all that the San Francisco metropolitan area can offer.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day/Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 4:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Games
- 8:30 p.m. Chalk talks, evening activities
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Lights out!