Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Monday, July 7 at 2:45 PM
Camp Hours are: MON-FRI 3PM-9PM
Friday, July 11 at 9:00 PM
Parents are invited to attend! Departure: 9PM immediately following the closing ceremony.
The Nike Basketball Camp Honolulu will be held at the Manoa Recreation Center, conveniently located in the scenic Manoa Valley District Park.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 3:00 PM Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 3:15 PM Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 3:30 PM Skill Development Work
- 5:15 PM Agility Drills
- 6:00 PM Meal/extra shooting
- 7:00 PM Individual Improvement Drills
- 7:30 PM Lecture (Guest Speaker, nutrition/conditioning discussions)
- 8:15 PM Games - 5 on 5 or 3 on 3