Enroll in our new Golf Channel Academy Junior Camps outside Detroit, Michigan for a memorable and fun learning experience. Practice and play with members of the Kendall Academy coaching staff and improve your game this summer!
Half Day Camps
Junior golfers, ages 10-17, of all skill levels are welcome to join in the fun and improve their skills at our Golf Channel Academy Junior Camps. These weeklong sessions cover all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers and the full swing. The program runs from Monday through Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm or 12:00-3:00pm, and includes 15 total hours of instruction. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are held at Kendall Academy at Miles of Golf for range instruction and Thursday/Friday takes place at The Polo Fields at Washtenaw for course play.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced professionals
- Focus on all aspects of the game - putting, short game, full swing
- Video analysis using V1, TrackMan and other training technologies
- Camper amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices