Why Choose This Camp?
- Fantastic weather - rarely rains, never too hot
- Activities - fun evening activities planned each night
- Wide variety of course play at San Diego facilities
- High quality instruction each day
- Video swing analysis
- Great staff - Good players and instructors, caring and friendly
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in takes place on the first day of camp on the USD campus from 1:00-2:30 pm. Graduation takes place on the last day of camp at 11:30am followed by check out at 12:00 pm.
The Overnight fee includes all golf instruction, green fees, evening activities, housing and all meals. Extended Day option available for commuters. Price includes all golf activities, lunch, dinner and participation in evening activities.
Nike Golf Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, bus depots or train stations. For shuttle information to and from San Diego Airport visit www.san.org.
Campers participating in two consecutive weeks of camp (between sessions I and II) can stay over the weekend for a fee of $250. That fee covers room & board and supervision.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff lives in the dormitories/resort accommodations with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
This program is unique in that participants get to play a variety of courses during their stay. Thursday involves a special outing at the prestigious Torrey Pines Golf Course!
Stadium Golf Center
Nike Campers practice most mornings at nearby Stadium Golf Center, a "Top-10 Range" according to Golf Digest. This facility provides the perfect environment for campers to practice and improve their games with 72 natural grass and artificial hitting stations, three chipping/pitching greens with practice bunkers, and an 8,000 square foot putting green.
Riverwalk Golf Club
Steeped in a rich tradition of golf legends past, Riverwalk Golf Club offers a classic golfing experience like no other. Formerly known as the Stardust Country Club, the course entertained a myriad of golf's legends while hosting the PGA tour during the 50s and 60s. Campers utilize Riverwalk's practice facility and golf course during the camp week.
Torrey Pines Golf Course
Torrey Pines has long been recognized as one of the nation's premier municipal golf facilities. Often referred to as a "golfer's paradise", the Championship North and South courses provide views of the Pacific Ocean to the west. Torrey will play host to the 2021 US Open. Campers play Torrey Pines on Thursday afternoon prior to the last day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake-up, breakfast
- 8:30am Camp meeting at practice facility, skills demonstrations from staff focusing on key elements of the swing for that day
- 8:30-Noon Instruction - campers rotate stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and the full swing
- Noon Lunch, relaxation
- 1:00-5:00pm Course play - staff to provide on course instruction on course management, club and shot selection
- 6:00pm Dinner, free time
- 8:00pm Evening activities
- 10:00pm Lights out in dorm rooms