Nike Junior Golf Camp near Boise, ID serves as the only day camp location in the state of Idaho! Join Top 50 Honorable U.S. Kids Golf Instructor, Erica Haney, for a week of instruction geared towards helping every player improve their game regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camps 9:00am - 4:00pm
The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee! During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps 9:00am - 12:00pm
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. A Half Day camper will receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing.
- Small group instruction from experienced teaching professionals
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camps only)
- Superb practice facility at Falcon Crest Golf Club
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and water bottle
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
Dates & Prices