Nike Golf Camps, Falcon Crest Golf Club Kuna, Idaho
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Nike Junior Golf Camp near Boise, ID serves as the only day camp location in the state of Idaho! Join Top 50 Honorable U.S. Kids Golf Instructor, Erica Haney, for a week of instruction geared towards helping every player improve their game regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camps 9:00am - 4:00pm
The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee! During course play our staff teaches strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps 9:00am - 12:00pm
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. A Half Day camper will receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing.
- Small group instruction from experienced teaching professionals
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camps only)
- Superb practice facility at Falcon Crest Golf Club
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and water bottle
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
Falcon Crest Golf Club
Falcon Crest Golf Club features twenty seven holes of championship golf and a nine hole executive course. We have Idaho’s premier practice facility and three different courses to test your skills and expand your game. Come enjoy our stunning views and inspiring landscapes and get better this summer at Nike Golf Camp!Meet your coaching staff
Erica is a Top-50 Honorable U.S. Kids Golf Instructor and has been teaching junior golf in Boise for over four years. She began her coaching career at Boise Ranch Golf Club in 2010 and now is in her first year at Falcon Crest Golf Club.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Golf Schools & Junior Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Campers arrive and check-in
- 9:00am Warm-up, stretching and demonstrations by staff
- 9:15am Instruction - practice skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, chipping and full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch, half day campers depart
- 12:45pm Course play. Emphasis on shot selection, strategy, rules, etiquette, and course management
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart