The Ranch Club in Missoula, MT, plays host to two Nike Junior Golf Camps this summer. Join University of Montana Women's Golf Coach, Matt Higgins, and Montana Golf Hall of Fame member, Mike Barnett, for an incredible week of instruction and fun.
All Skills Camp
The Ranch Club offers both full and half day camps during Session I from Monday through Friday. Full Day Camp (ages 9-15) runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm and includes morning instruction, lunch and afternoon course play. Half Day Camp (ages 7-13) runs from 9:00am to 12:00pm and includes fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette. The camp has a low camper to instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
High School Players Camp
For the high school golfer (ages 14 - 18) looking to take the next step, be it moving up the ladder or competing in the college ranks some day. The camp runs Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm and includes morning instruction, lunch and course play each day. All aspects of the game are covered including full swing, short game, putting, course management, sports psychology, nutrition, physical fitness, NCAA workshop, and the recruiting process. There will also be a Q&A session for campers and parents on last day of camp!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced professionals including Montana Head Coach, Matt Higgins
- Three hours of practice with our staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily supervised course play (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment for golfers of all skill levels
- View more details »
Dates & Prices