Mansfield National Golf Club plays host to Nike Junior Golf Camps for the first time in 2017. Enroll in camp today to improve your game under the direction of James Casteel and our dedicated staff of instructors.
FULL DAY CAMPS
Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning and focuses on all facets of the game. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for supervised course play. During course play our coaches teach strategy, rules/etiquette, and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. This program runs from 9:00am-4:00pm daily and is open to golfers ages 9-17.
HALF DAY CAMPS
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. Half Day Camp runs from 9:00am-12:00pm daily and is open to golfers ages 7-14.
Fall Weekend Camp
Keep your game sharp during the school year with our weekend half day camps at Mansfield National. This session runs for six (6) consecutive Saturdays beginning September 9th and ending October 14th. Each session runs from 9:00am-12:00pm and includes instruction on all aspects of the game.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (Full Day Camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices