Nike Junior Golf Camps, Bridger Creek Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Golfers of all skill levels are welcome to Nike Junior Golf Camps at Bridger Creek Golf Course this summer, located at the foot of the Bridger Mountains in the tranquil setting of Bozeman, Montana.
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction at the practice facility each morning. After a quick lunch, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and shot selection. The Full Day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm and is for players, ages 12-18, to raise their game to the next level. Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
Half Day Camps
Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. Bridger Creek offers Half Day camps in the morning from 8:00-11:00am, for ages 6-10, and in the afternoons from 12:00-3:00pm, for ages 11-16.
- Instruction from recognized and dedicated golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with the staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- On-course instruction (when available, Full-day camp only)
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Co-Director Mark Holiday
Mark is the PGA Director of Golf at Bridger Creek. Mark became a PGA class "A" member in 1992 and has been awarded the 2012 PGA National award for growth of the game.View Mark Holiday's Bio ⟩
He is the recipient of the 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011 Rocky Mountain PGA President's plaque, 2005 and 2011 Merchandiser of the year, and 2005 Bill Strausbaugh award. Mark is certified by the Titleist Performance Institue. Mark was on the inaugural men's golf team at the University of North Dakota.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 18 (varies by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Full Day Camps: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Half Day Camps: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 6-18 (varies by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Half Day (Ages 6-10 ONLY): 8:00am-11:00am, Monday-Friday
- Half Day (Ages 11-16 ONLY): 12:00pm-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Instruction with focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, sand play and full-swing. Course play for full day campers only.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (406) 586-2333.
- Facility: Bridger Creek Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Day Campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff (when available). On-course instruction on club selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Bridger Creek Golf Course
Rated by Golf Digest as one of the “Top-Ten Best You Can Play in Montana”, Bridger Creek was Montana's only qualifying site for the U.S. Amateur in both 2002 and 2003. Bridger Creek highlights include a beautiful range, a public championship 18-hole golf course, easy commute, and a great professional staff.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (406) 586-2333.
July 18, 2023: I enjoyed the short graduation experience as a parent. It was neat that the coaches had taken the time to get to know the players and discover each player's strength.
July 16, 2022: Everyone including the coaches were just happy. It was fun to pick up my son and see all the smiling faces.
July 22, 2023: Meeting new golf friends from around the nation and playing the course was so fun!
July 23, 2023: The best part of camp was meeting new people and learning the game of golf in an enjoyable way.
July 22, 2023: Kids came home happy and had fun! And felt excited to play more golf each day.
July 23, 2023: My son enjoyed every minute of it and wants to go next year.
July 25, 2023: My daughter saw huge improvements in her golf skills.
July 15, 2023: My camper came home excited after each day of camp!
July 16, 2023: The putting challenge is always a favorite!
Coaches were focused, committed and knowledgeable.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.