Nike Junior Golf Camps, Eagle Hills Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Sign up for junior golf camp in Omaha at Eagle Hills Golf Course to get better this summer in a fun, positive environment. Our staff has designed a program to help junior golfers improve, regardless of skill level or experience.
Full Day Camp
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning and work on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for course play! Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
Half Day Camp
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Course play with the camp staff (when available, full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, fun and healthy learning environment
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Mark Mooberry
Mark has been a golf professional since 1978 and Class A PGA Member since 1984.View Mark's Bio ⟩
Mark's main objective is to educate his students so their knowledge of the golf swing and the game; allow them to eventually be able to instruct themselves going forward. By clearly understanding what causes good ball flight is imperative to improving a students' swing.
Developing a simple, fundamental and fluid swing is the ultimate goal.
For juniors, it's important to create a learning environment that does not smother the student with too much information that takes the fun away, so we strive to give the junior golfer "room to grow". Our program advocates getting juniors on the course so they have a quicker understanding of the challenges that occur when playing.
The process of learning how to properly strike a golf ball is varied and different for just about everyone. My philosophy is to blend the mechanics of the swing with the natural feel the game requires. Being aware of the club face position at impact in relation to the swing path is a main goal to proper ball striking. When fundamentals are in place, developing a simple fluid swing is much easier to achieve.
These programs are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 15 (varies by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day/Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 7-15 (varies by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday-Friday
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Tuesday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for Full Day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for Full Day campers only)
- Lunch: Lunch is included for Full Day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:6 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (402) 592-7788.
- Facility: Eagle Hills Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (included in Full Day camp price, Half Day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with the camp staff (when available). On-course instruction on club selection, course management, strategy, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart
Eagle Hills Golf Course
Eagle Hills is a challenging 18 hole, 6,500 yard facility that was opened in 2000. The golf course meanders through open hills, wetlands and wooded areas presenting unique vistas and shot making decisions to both the novice and the experienced veteran alike. Greens are U.S.G.A. regulation with dominant bentgrass as the putting surface. Fairways and tee boxes are Kentucky Bluegrass and the rough areas are a mix of turf type tall fescue and blends of native prairie grasses.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (402) 592-7788.
July 16, 2022: Coaches are amazing and so great with the kids. The boys came home wanting play golf in the evening even after being out all day.
August 4, 2023: My son attended the half day camp and is planning to attend full day camp next year. He had a great experience!
August 4, 2023: Sawyer learned a lot - he said it was the most fun that he had at any summer camp for a long time.
June 20, 2023: One on One teaching. Mark and Riley and the entire staff did a great job!
August 6, 2023: The camp staff was friendly, highly impressed, love the report card at the end!
June 3, 2023: Clayton came away from the camp a much more confident golfer!
August 5, 2022: Felix loved participating in the contests and the pizza party!
June 16, 2023: My son had fun every single day! He loved it.
June 17, 2023: High expertise and great instruction
Can't wait to attend another camp!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.