Nike Junior Golf Camp, Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club
Improve your game and have fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Ellsworth Meadows returns as host to junior golf camps in Ohio in 2017. Join Head Golf Professional, Greg Andrego, and his staff of instructors for a premier junior golf experience just outside of Cleveland.
FULL DAY CAMP
This camp is an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This time is spent working on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch break, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play our instructors teach strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise the student’s game to the next level.
HALF DAY CAMP
The Half Day Camp runs Tuesday through Friday from 9:00am-Noon and includes twelve hours of total instruction on the practice range and short game areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the session unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by the end of the session, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals and coaches
- Three hours of daily practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper improve their game
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Greg Andrego
Head Golf Professional at Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 18. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Warm-up, staff demonstrations, overview of daily curriculum
- 9:15am Instruction - campers rotate groups working on putting, short game, full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch, half day campers check-out
- 1:00pm Course play with staff - focus on shot selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club
Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club, considered by many to be one of the finest public courses in Ohio, is a beautifully manicured 18-hole course that is challenging to all skill levels. Redesigned by Brian Huntley, the course, with its strategically placed bunkers, water hazards, and picturesque fairways, was named one of the "Top 12 Golf Courses in Northeast Ohio" by Crain's Cleveland Business magazine and ranked in Golf Styles magazine as one of the "Top 100 Best Courses in Ohio".
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Please offer this camp
"Please offer this camp at Ellsworth next year!"
"Nike Golf Camp was a great experience for my two children. Wonderful, positive coaches that mix fun games with good instruction. My kids enjoyed each day and look forward to returning next year."
— Day Camp Parent
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.