Nike Junior Golf Camps, Legacy Golf Links
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps outside of Atlanta, GA are hosted by Legacy Links/Fox Creek GC. Complete with a full practice facility, Legacy and Fox Creek are ideal facilities for golf instruction and offer two different programs to accommodate all junior golfers, regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camps at Legacy Links run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and on-course instruction. Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game! Lunch is not included in the price of camp.
Important Camp Note: Check-in and Check-out take place at the Fox Creek Golf Course clubhouse each day. Campers participate in golf activities at both Legacy Links and Fox Creek during the week.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (full day camps only, when available)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director J.R. Ross
J.R. began his pro golf career in 1984 after completing two years of college golf. J.R has been a PGA member since 1989 and has studied the techniques of teaching under the finest PGA professionals in the country.View J.R. Ross's Bio ⟩
Before working at Dogwood and Legacy Links, J.R. served as head golf pro and director of golf at Chateau Elan. He has been director of instruction for the Nike Golf Learning Centers at Legacy for over to 10 years. J.R. has been nominated for Georgia PGA Teacher of The Year and is a member of the PGA Presidents Council on Growing the Game. He has given over 10,000 lessons to players of all abilities and regularly competes in Georgia PGA events.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Full Day: July 24-28
- Half Day: July 24-28
- Age Group: 9-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for full day campers only)
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Legacy Links Golf Course & Fox Creek Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers check in
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (half day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. On-course instruction on club selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Legacy Links Golf Course
Legacy Links was designed by Larry Nelson, former PGA player and Georgia native. Legacy is a par 58 executive golf course tucked in between towering Georgia Pines in the city of Smyrna. The course features Bermuda grass fairways and Brand New Champion Bermuda grass greens. Legacy offers a quick but challenging round of golf for golfers of all playing abilities.
Fox Creek Golf Course
Designed by famed designer John LaFoy, Fox Creek Golf Club’s beautiful Par 62 golf course is nestled in the historic city of Smyrna and surrounded by towering Georgia pines. The course features Champion Bermuda grass greens and is a fun place to play and practice for golfers of all skill levels and ages.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
loved the games
Smith loved the games that were played in the camp. He had some great holes of golf that he played in the afternoon and made some new friends.
— Carolyn A. Parent
He enjoyed getting to do the course in the afternoons.
Nathan enjoyed the games and competition and the scramble the best. He enjoyed getting to do the course in the afternoons.
— Shari D. Parent
will be back next Summer
Jackson Loved this golf camp! First time attending and will be back next Summer! He said that the teacher was awesome which makes all the difference in the world! Probably his biggest highlight is that he was able to correct his golf grip which changed his swing entirely! No more 'bananas' as he would say! 😀
— Judie M. Parent
"The afternoons on course portion of the camp was most beneficial for my son, along with the opportunity to meet and play with other developing golfers. Loved it!"
— Aletta Parent
overall awesome experience
"The coaches are extremely friendly, caring, and professional. My grandson was helped with improving his swing. The course is beautiful."
— Leonard F. Parent
"Great to have the ability to take instructional lessons onto the golf course and put into use for practice"
— Laurence K. Parent
"My sons say it was FUN!"
Would like personalized take-aways
"Would like personalized take-aways that are communicated to parents by end of week."
"Legacy has a great staff on hand to help improve your game. My daughter learned a lot during camp and she said every minute of it was fun! She is now really excited about golf and wants to continue playing."
— Adam C. Parent of Junior Day Camper
Want to Come Back Again
"I had a fun time at the Nike Camp. There was valuable group instruction on the range as well as individual help for my own game. I definitely loved the camp and want to come back again!"
— Catherine D. Junior Day Camper
Best Golf Camp
"Without a doubt the best golf camp I have ever attended. The coaches knew so much and were always patient and helpful with us. Golf is a difficult sport and attending camp was the best decision my parents have made for me in awhile."
— Jimmy H. Junior Day Camper
Instructors are Great Role Models
"The instructors were positive role models that showed great attention to the campers. They made etiquette, rules, and instruction fun and rewarding. My daughter said this was the greatest camp ever!"
— Clay P. Parent
Perfect for First-time Golfers!
"My son Connor had a fantastic time--he was a first time golfer, and everyone made him feel very comfortable. Great week of golf! Thanks so much!"
— Norman A. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.