Nike Junior Golf Camps, The Links at Outlook
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to announce the return of our camps in South Berwick, Maine for another great summer! Directed by Michael Corriveau, join us at The Links at Outlook Golf Course this summer for an incredible week of instruction. All camps run Monday - Thursday.
FULL DAY CAMPS
Nike Full Day Camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a comprehensive day of golf instruction. These sessions run Monday-Thursday from 9:00am - 3:00pm each day and are open to players ages 9 - 18. Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Nike Half Day Camps are designed to pique the interest of potential new golfers and offer experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. Half Day campers will also have the opportunity to play a few holes on the golf course to practice their skills. The half day sessions run Monday-Thursday from 12:00pm - 3:00pm each day and are suitable for players ages 7 - 13.
These clinics are a great way for your son or daughter to get introduced to the game of golf. The program is designed for beginners, or anyone looking to strengthen basic fundamentals and course etiquette. Morning clinics run Monday to Thursday from 10:00am - 11:30am. Evening Clinics run Monday to Thursday from 12:00pm - 1:30pm.
- Small group instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Course play (when available) focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (Half Day campers might only play a few holes due to time constraints)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Michael Corriveau
Certified as a USGTF and WGTF Teaching Professional, Coach Corriveau has a great deal of coaching local high school players as well as competitive junior players.View Michael Corriveau's Bio ⟩
He is a Former Varsity Golf Coach at Marshwood High School and is excited to be leading the camps this summer.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 18 (varies by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- PM Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- AM & PM Clinics: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 7-18 (varies by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day, Half Day, AM & PM Clinics Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- PM Half Day: 12:00pm-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- AM Clinic: 10:00am-11:30am, Monday-Thursday
- PM Clinic: 12:00pm-1:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for full day and advanced campers only)
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (207) 384-4653.
- Facility: The Links at Outlook
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Each day starts with a proper warm up, followed by three hours of training on all facets of the game. We break for lunch after the morning session before heading out for afternoon course play. On the golf course, students work on course management and apply what they've learned into real situations.
Each day starts with a proper warm up and is followed by small group instruction. Half Day campers will also have the opportunity to play a few holes on the golf course to practice their skills. Lunch is not included.
*sample schedule below does not apply to Half Day Camps
This program is designed for beginners, or anyone looking to strengthen basic fundamentals and course etiquette.
LINKS AT OUTLOOK JUNIOR SEASON PASS
Our Junior Pass will be offered at a $200 discount to any junior who participates in a Nike Half or Full Day Camp (does not apply to clinics). Please call the golf course pro shop directly if you would like to purchase.
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Campers check-in at course, warm up
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Included in full day camp price)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff when available. Focus on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 3:00pm Campers depart
LINKS AT OUTLOOK GOLF COURSE
Enjoy our undulating bent grass fairways and greens, which are surrounded by rolling dunes and scattered sand bunkers that come into play throughout this 140-acre course. Golfers will enjoy many spectacular and breathtaking views that will captivate them while playing our Par 71/6,500 yard championship course. Architect Brian Silva, "Golf World Magazine's Architect of the Year 1999" designed the layout which makes optimal use of the natural landscape in what was once known as The Outlook Farm. Make no mistake about it, this farm has been totally converted into a Links Style Course like those found across the Atlantic Ocean in Scotland and Ireland. "Built in the Scottish Tradition", The Links at Outlook Golf Course was truly designed to have a flavor of Old Traditional Courses.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (207) 384-4653.
July 31, 2022: My son loves the Nike camp at Links. Coach Mike is extremely friendly, and creates a fun atmosphere and enjoys coaching the kids. My son loved all of the fun skill competitions and playing the course. This is our 3rd year at the camp and we highly recommended the camp to fellow PGA Jr League kids.
July 15, 2022: Colin really had a good opportunity to work on his swing with Mr. C & Sean. The beautiful weather, great group of camper and exceptional lunch options were also highlights of our sons camp experience this year!
August 12, 2022: Couch Mike was extremely friendly and informative. The other campers were kind and respectful of each other. They encouraged each other, and Coach Mike reinforced golf etiquette and respect.
July 27, 2022: Going out on the course with the director to play a couple of holes was a highlight for our grandchild.
June 24, 2022: My daughter learned basic skills and more importantly how to compete while having fun.
June 25, 2022: My daughters learned better technique to be golfers and most importantly had fun!
July 18, 2022: Making new friends, experiencing success, and learning new skills.
August 12, 2022: Loved the competitions and getting to actually play the course.
I could take the skills I learned during camp and apply it during those games.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.