Nike Junior Golf Camps, University of Colorado Boulder at Broadlands Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to return to its college camp in Broomfield, Colorado instructed by the University of Colorado Boulder Men's Golf staff. Junior golfers are welcome to join in for a week of Division I instruction at Broadlands Golf Course!
Campers receive instruction during the morning sessions on all aspects of the game including chipping, pitching, putting, sand play, and full swing. At around Noon, campers take lunch (bring your own) and head to the first tee for afternoon on-course coaching with the camp staff. These programs run from 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Thursday, and are open to golfers of all skill levels, ages 9-18. Please note: Lunch is NOT provided for campers each day.
These camps are open to any and all entrants and are only limited only by age, gender and/or number.
- Instruction from college coaches and players with low student/teacher ratio
- Course play at Broadlands Golf Course (when available)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Head Men's Golf Coach Roy Edwards
Roy Edwards is in his 19th season as head coach of the University of Colorado men’s golf team.View Roy's Bio ⟩
Assistant Men's Golf Coach Derek Tolan
Derek Tolan is serving as the program’s interim assistant head coach, as he was named to the position on January 22, 2020, returning to his alma mater where he earned a host of honors during his playing career that spanned four seasons (2006-09).View Derek's Bio ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 18. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: This camp SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Full Day: June 10-13
- Age Group: 9-18
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Each camper will bring a packed lunch each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play.
- Lunch: Each camper will bring a packed lunch each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:6 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: The Broadlands Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.
*This camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Campers arrive, warm-ups
- 9:00-11:30am Instruction - campers rotate through stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and full-swing
- 12:00pm Lunch/free-time
- 1:00pm Course play (when available) - camp staff to provide instruction on course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm All campers depart
The Broadlands Golf Course
Broadlands Golf Course, located just outside of Broomfield, is an 18 hole facility that boasts magnificent views of the Rocky Mountain Front Range. The par-72 course offers challenging play for golfers of all skill levels and is an excellent public course.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.