Nike Junior Golf Camps, Eastern Florida State College
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to announce its newest location in Cocoa, Florida! Join Nike Camp Director, Jamie Howell, this summer at Eastern Florida State College. This camp provides top-notch instruction by our highly qualified staff of teaching professionals. Improve your game and have fun with our experienced teaching professionals this summer!
FULL DAY CAMP
This program is designed to pique the interest of high school players and those looking to play college golf. Players will receive instruction on all aspects of the game including chipping, pitching, putting, bunker play, and full swing. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday will be held at the Fred Gay Golf Academy. On Wednesday, campers will receive course play with the camp staff covering course management, rules, and etiquette. These programs run from 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday, and are open to golfers of all skill levels, ages 14-17. Please note: Lunch is NOT provided for campers each day.
Players are dropped off and picked up at the golf course (TBD) on Wednesday of camp.
- Instruction from college coaches and players with a low student/teacher ratio
- Players will receive instruction covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Wednesday course play with camp staff covering course management, rules and etiquette (when available)
- Classroom setting discussions geared around how to navigate college golf
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 14 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Full Day: June 17-20
- Age Group: 14-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch will NOT be provided. All campers must bring a packed lunch each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday instruction will be held at the Fred Gay Golf Academy covering chipping, pitching, putting, bunker play, and full swing. Wednesday, campers will head to the golf course (TBD) for on-course coaching with the camp staff.
- Lunch: Lunch will NOT be provided. All players must bring a packed lunch each day.
- Supervision: Players are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Players will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Players are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Fred Gay Golf Academy
- Golf Course: TBD. All players will need to be dropped off and picked up at the golf course on Wednesday
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Players are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.
*This camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Campers arrive, warm-ups
- 9:00-11:30am Instruction - campers rotate through stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and full-swing
- 12:00pm Lunch/free-time
- 1:00pm Afternoon instruction and classroom discussions including "How to prep for college golf"
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Fred Gay Golf Academy
Opened in 1981, the range comprises 13 acres in west Cocoa. The facility includes: a public tee 100 yards long X 12 yards wide; a 6,500-square-foot putting green; two shortgame areas with a practice bunker; A full size classroom for college students and a team room for members of the EFSC golf team.
The golf academy was named for Fred Gay in 2008, the former owner of “Fred Gay’s Quality Buick, GMC Pontiac” in Cocoa. Mr. Gay was a longtime supporter of the College's athletic programs.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.