Nike Junior Golf Camps, Lone Tree Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to return to a location outside Denver, Colorado at Lone Tree Golf Club! Camp Director, Tyler Parsloe, and the dedicated staff of professionals at Jake's Academy offer half day camps to junior golfers of all ability levels. Register for camp and improve your skills!
HALF DAY CAMPS 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Half day campers receive three hours of instruction each day with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. Half Day Camps run Wednesday through Friday from 3:00pm to 6:00pm and are open to players of all abilities, ages 7-15. Please note: Lunch is NOT provided for half day campers each day.
- Three hours of daily instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Tyler Parsloe
Tyler Parsloe is the Director of Coaching at Jakes Academy and Certified PGA Professional. Parsloe serves as Camp Director for the Nike Junior Golf Camps at Lone Tree Golf Club.View Tyler's Bio ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 15. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June-July
- PM Half Day Camps: June 5-7, June 26-28, July 17-19
- Age Group: 7-15
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Half Day Camps Available
- PM Half Day: 3:00pm-6:00pm, Wednesday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included in the price of camp.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Afternoon instruction with focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, sand play and full-swing.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included in the price of camp.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Lone Tree Golf Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Golf attire
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 3:00pm Campers arrive, warm up, stretching, skills demonstrations by staff
- 3:15pm Rotate stations working on full swing, short game, putting
- 5:00pm Drills, games, competitions for prizes
- 6:00pm Camp meeting and departure
Lone Tree Golf Club
Hidden away in the heart of Lone Tree, just south of the Denver Tech Center, is this 18-hole, Arnold Palmer-designed, par-72 championship course. Play rolling fairways and greens while taking in incredible views of the Front Range, and with five sets of tees, you get to choose how challenging of a day you want it to be.
July 23, 2023: My son had a lot of fun and at the same time was learning.
Continuous drills and movement.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.