Nike Junior Golf Camps, The Club at Rebecca Creek
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
The Club at Rebecca Creek returns as host for our Nike Junior Golf Camps in San Antonio, TX. Camp Director, Mark Carter, leads the camp staff and will be assisted by other experienced instructors this summer.
FULL DAY CAMPS
Our full day camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Each day starts with proper warm up, followed by three hours of instruction on all facets of the game. We break for lunch after morning instruction before heading out for course play. On the golf course, students work on course management and the shots they learned earlier in the day. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day. Lunch is provided.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of beginner golfers and offer experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. These camps give the same quality instruction our full day camps provide. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of small group instruction. Half Day Camps run from 9:00am - 12:00pm each day. Lunch is not included in the half day camp.
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Course play focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (when available, full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Mark Carter
Mark is the head golf pro and manager at The Golf Club at Rebecca Creek and serves as camp director for NIKE Junior Golf Camps.View Mark's Bio ⟩
Mark was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. He began his career in golf at the age of 12 when he worked at Chuck Klein’s Par 3 and Driving Range. Mark has played on multiple tours throughtout his career. He has worked at Sonterra Country Club, Woodlake Country Club, Alamo Golf Course, and Hills of Lakeway in San Antonio and Austin; Woodland Hills Country Club in California; and Deering Bay Yacht and Country Club in Florida. He has given lessons to all age groups and all levels of players. Mark has run junior lesson programs; men’s and women’s PGA groups, and worked with general players wanting to learn more about the game.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-16 (ages vary by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 7-16 (ages vary by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for full day campers only)
- Lunch: Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: The Club at Rebecca Creek
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Included in Full Day Camp price. Half Day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play under staff supervision (when available)
- 4:00pm Full Day campers depart
The Club at Rebecca Creek
The Club at Rebecca Creek is an 18-hole par 72 golf course. Designed by George Hoffman, it plays 6,820 yards from the tips. It is nestled in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with oak-lined fairways and gently rolling terrain. The Course provides golfers of all levels an enjoyable experience.
Thank you for a great experience
so much fun learning
"Beau had so much fun learning from Coach Mark and Coach Ray. Both men were very patient and kind with the little ones. Beau came home daily telling us about the importance of behaving like a gentleman and holding yourself and your game to a high standard. Beau also spoke about Coach Ray working with him on his driving to hit the ball straighter and farther as well as Coach Mark helping him stay calm while chipping and putting."
— Erika S. Parent
"Excellent Coaching. Professional and Knowledgeable."
— Laura G. Parent
enjoyed all part of camp!
"He enjoyed all part of camp!"
— Mariah A. Parent
challenged him to improve his skills
"He was so excited to go and learn each day. They challenged him to improve his skills, but kept it fun."
— Becky K. Parent
his entire staff are amazing
"Mark and his entire staff are amazing. The course and facilities are beautiful, the deer running through the course are beautiful to watch, and the entire area is breathtaking. Everyone at The Club at Rebecca Creek has one focus - the customer. Mark and his pros are fantastic with the kids. They learned a lot. We will make the 5 hr drive again to see them and join the camp next year."
— David E. Parent
Mark Carter is a phenomenal pro and coach for kids
"She truly enjoyed the friends she made and the coaching experience she experienced. Mark Carter is a phenomenal pro and coach for kids and adults alike."
— David E. Parent
The camp help improved her game
"The camp help improved her game, she learned skills that help her make par which she was not able to do before. She loved the instructors Mark Carter and Ray Garcia. They made the whole experience fun and she loved going every day."
— Veronica G. Parent
"She went in thinking she wasn't going to like it and finished the week LOVING golf."
"The Nike Junior Golf Camp @ Rebecca Creek was a wonderful experience for my daughter Caroline. She went in thinking she wasn't going to like it and finished the week LOVING golf. Rebecca Creek has a fabulous staff assisting all campers. The Pro Golfer Mark Carter is sensational, he really knows how to build confidence in the kids and make the whole experience fun. My daughter came back loving everything she learned from Mr. Carter and is excited to continue playing golf. His Assistant Ray Lopez is also fantastic. He encourages kids and builds up their confidence in the game. If you want your child to have fun and learn golf, the camp at Rebecca Creek golf course in Spring Branch is the place to send them. My daughter is looking forward to going back next year for the camp."
— Parent, Veronica G.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.