Nike Junior Golf Camps, Twisted Dune Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to announce the return in Egg Harbor Township, NJ at Twisted Dune Golf Club. Camp Director, Jeff LeFevre, is excited to invite players of all ability levels to join in for a week of top-notch instruction with his staff of experienced teaching professionals.
Full Day Camp
These camps run Monday through Thursday, 10:00am to 3:00pm. Under the supervision of the staff, campers practice all aspects of their game including putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play. All campers will be provided $10 in lunch credit each day. These camps are open to players of all abilities, ages 10-17.
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals
- Instruction covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with the staff (when available)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Jeff LeFevre
As a member of the PGA for over 30 years, Jeff has made his name in the game with 11 PGA recognized professional victories.View Jeff's Bio ⟩
As a club professional Jeff has taught countless golfers of all ages and skill levels. The key to his approach is to never teach two people the same way, and to tailor the lessons and strategies to the person and their individual skills.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
*Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023.* You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 10-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play
- Lunch: Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (609) 653-8019.
- Facility: Twisted Dune Golf Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Summer Camp - Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:45am Check-in and warm ups
- 10:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00pm Course play with staff when available. Focus on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Twisted Dune Golf Club
Annually recognized as one of NJ’s best public golf courses you can play, Twisted Dune Golf Club is like no other golf course in the Garden State. True to its name, Twisted Dune is a links style course with twisting landscapes, dramatic elevations, and contoured fairways, offering a challenging, yet supremely playable, eighteen-hole design.
Designer Archie Struthers moved two million cubic yards of earth to bring this remarkable course to fruition; creating a true taste of the Scottish Coast to the Jersey shore and near the popular attractions in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Deep ravines, towering grass-covered hills, and well over 100 deep traps and bunkers, make Twisted Dune’s 7,200 yards a memorable golfing experience for all. Featuring four par 5’s at over 500 yards, ten par 4’s, and and four par 3’s, Twisted Dune GC is the type of course that serious golfers love to play again and again! Yet, with it’s many tee box options, Twisted Dune is also one of the most friendly to golfers of every skill level.
A must play golf course in South Jersey, Twisted Dune Golf Club offers a visually stunning golf experience that rewards accuracy and course management. Just minutes off the Garden State Parkway and near many of the popular attractions in Atlantic City, Ocean City and Wildwood, come see why Twisted Dune Golf Club is consistently rated at the top of every major golf publication’s “Best of” list!
Camp Questions & Answers
IS LUNCH PROVIDED?
Each full day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (609) 653-8019.
July 2, 2023: My son had lots of fun while learning. He really enjoyed it.
Very caring coaches
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.