Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at University of Colorado Boulder
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
USSC is extremely pleased to offer the Nike Lacrosse Camp at University of Colorado Boulder with one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished coaches in the game. CU Boulder Head Coach, Guy Cerasoli, draws on over 20 years of coaching experience to offer a curriculum that will have an immediate impact on camper’s skills and knowledge of the sport.
Located only 30 minutes outside Denver, players from Colorado and beyond, will be given focused, intensive, position specific training sessions essential to improvement. We are committed to helping each camper become a better lacrosse player and we hope all participants leave camp having established new friendships and more passion for the game. Campers train each day at Kittredge Field on the CU Boulder campus and dine daily at the gourmet cafeteria.
- High School & Youth Camp for Boys Ages 9-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches and Players
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Coming Soon!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please Note: This camp SOLD OUT in 2023. You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, CU Boulder is offering one week of overnight with an extended day camp (9:00am-9:00pm) option for ages 9-18. Our focus for this camp will be on instruction, working with our campers to improve not only their individual skills and sense of the game but also their ability to contribute to team skills and success.
- Dates: June 5-8
- Age Group: 9-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Check-in takes place between 1:00-2:00pm on Monday at Sewall Hall with the first field session starting at 3:00pm that afternoon. A detailed schedule for the week will be provided at that time.
- Check-out: There will be a closing ceremony at the field on Thursday at 12:00pm. Extended day campers depart from the field and overnight campers check out from the dorm immediately following our last field session on Thursday.
- Extended Day Schedule: MON 2PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-NOON **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: The advanced/complete skills camp is designed for youth, middle school, and high school players (ages 9-18), looking to sharpen their skills. All facets of the game will be covered ranging from stick skills, position play, and team concepts. Campers will also be able to incorporate these skills into the daily gameplay.
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80310
Click Here for Directions
Check-in: Monday, June 5th
- Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00pm-2:00pm at Sewall Hall.
- Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 1:30pm-2:00pm at Sewall Hall.
- Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:00pm and parents are welcome to attend. Following orientation will be the first field session starting at 3:00pm.
Check-out: Thursday, June 8th
- Overnight Campers: Check-out between 12:00pm-1:00pm at Sewall Hall.
- Extended Day Campers: Check-out at 12:00pm at the field.
- Dorm: Sewall Hall
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: NO A/C - Please bring a portable fan
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Kittredge Field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes before camp starts, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps are NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Helmet & Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick(s), Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Comfortable Off-Field Clothes
- Toiletries & Personal Items
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Shoes or Running Shoes for walking to and from the field
- Alarm Clock
- Extra Towels
- Non-Perishable Snack Foods
- Spending money (approx. $50)
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Fan - dorms do not have AC
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
- REC CU Boulder General Events Waiver (form completed online)
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED FORMS
Before participating in this event, you must complete and sign the required document below:
- REC CU Boulder General Events Waiver - https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/e/VhyEBbJgCrrxpTXK4qGjcB/
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Monday: Extended Day Campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. You will be assigned a counselor and given a complete schedule of all events during the week. Day Campers stay until 8:30pm. Dinner is provided.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Extended Day Camper Hours – 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Thursday: Extended Day Camper Hours - 9:00am-12:00pm. Check-out is immediately after the camp concludes at 12:00pm. Departure time may change depending on the event.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!
University of Colorado Boulder
Kittredge Field, located on Kittredge Loop on the eastern edge of the University of Colorado's Main Campus, is the official home of Colorado lacrosse. The large competition field is the northernmost of three lighted turf fields at Kitt. The CU lacrosse team shares the field with several of Colorado's collegiate club sports, including soccer, rugby, field hockey and lacrosse. Kitt Field showcases Boulder's Flatiron Mountains and a pristine field courtesy of CU's turf management team.
June 9, 2023: MY son loved learning how to string his own head. He also enjoyed the offensive drills. He felt as if he learned a lot.
June 13, 2023: Student athlete had a lot of fun meeting kids from all over and enjoyed meal time with the other athletes
June 9, 2023: My son had fun and met some good kids - the coaches were all very nice and had great experience.
June 9, 2023: Getting to be on and stay on campus. My son also really enjoyed the 3x3 tournament.
June 9, 2023: The friendships my son made seem to really be a highlight for him.
June 13, 2023: Skills earned and camper had a great time
June 9, 2023: He loved the attention to defense drills
June 9, 2023: learning to string a lacrosse head
June 9, 2023: Lacrosse all day every day!
June 9, 2023: Learned a lot and had fun!
June 9, 2023: the 3x or 3 by, the food
June 10, 2023: Overall camp experience
June 9, 2023: Meeting people and 3X
June 9, 2023: Skill improvement
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.