January 02, 2019
Peak Performance Swim Camp Kicks Off A Great 2019 Camp Schedule In Barbados
Peak Performance Swim Camp, a NIKE Swim Camp, has conducted camps and clinics around the world for over 22 years.
San Rafael, CA - Peak Performance Swim Camp kicks off its 2019 camp calendar with the Barbados Winter Swim Camp January 2-5 in Saint Lucy, Barbados. Peak Performance Swim Camp offers some of the best swim camps for competitive swimmers with over 30 camps and clinics conducted annually across the USA and internationally.
“Our daily goal at Peak Performance Camp is to implement our philosophy to the fullest,” says Coach Baker. “We employ a one-of-a-kind holistic training approach that conditions swimmers both inside and out. We believe swimmers are only as good as the sum of their parts, meaning those who lack essential mental, technical, or physical conditioning can never maximize their swimming potential.”
To amplify PEAK’s holistic training approach, the staff enthusiastically employ a positive coaching style that includes:
• Emphasizing the positive whenever possible
• Spending equal time with every swimmer in the lane
• Providing ongoing and constructive feedback
• Using sound coaching principles to engage and inspire
• Recognizing achievements no matter how small
• Providing unconditional support
• Rewarding effort regardless of the outcome
• Enhancing self-esteem whenever possible
• Seizing teachable moments to build positive character traits
• Creating the environment where success is more the rule rather than the exception
Unlike most swim camps, Peak Performance Swim Camp offers camps and clinics year-round - summer, fall, winter and spring. Be sure to check our 2019 swim camp and clinic schedule.
Coaches, Parents, and Swimmers interested in the 2019 Nike Swim Camps or Peak Performance Swim Camps can visit www.ussportscamps.com/swim or call 1-800-645-3226.
About US Sports Camps
US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California, is America's largest sports camp network and the licensed operator of Nike Sports Camps. The company has offered summer camps since 1975 with the same mission that defines it today: to shape a lifelong enjoyment of athletics through high quality sports education and skill enhancement.