Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
The Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa is the perfect location for players to learn and improve their skills in one of the fastest growing sports in America!
This adult pickleball camp is a 3-day clinic designed to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge of the game and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
- Instruction from Bruce Reed and his expert staff
- 12 hours of court time
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Groupings for all skill levels
- Low camper to staff ratio
- All campers receive a Pickleball Camps T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Bruce Reed
Bruce Reed is the Director of Tennis and Pickleball at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa.View Bruce's Bio ⟩
With over twenty years in the tennis industry as well as being a four year collegiate athlete in both tennis and basketball, Bruce brings a wealth of experience to our campers. Not only has he been the Tournament Director for over one hundred tournaments he still enjoys competing in tennis and pickle ball throughout the west coast.
Bruce’s goals for his students and campers are to play well and have fun!
2023 CAMP DATES
- January 20-22
- February 24-26
- March 10-12
- April 14-16
- October 6-8
- November 3-5
- December 8-10
Advanced Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced skill levels
Camp will cover: Grips, stroke development, dink shot, serves & returns, specialty shots, rules and etiquette and much more!
We offer Adult Day Camp (Friday-Sunday) for players ages 18+ of all skill levels. Camp includes 12 hours of pickleball instruction and offers programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced players.
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- 4:00pm: Check-in at the Pickleball Courts
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm: Pickleball evaluation, drills and game play
- 9:00am-3:00pm: Pickleball instruction and team game play
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Troubleshooting and game play
- 12:00pm: Check-out at the Pickleball Courts
Lunch is NOT included. All campers are responsible for their own meals.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camps t-shirt
- Instruction: 12 hours of court time including instruction and match play
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa 12 new pickleball courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
To book at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa, please use these details:
Online Cluster Reference Code: SZI
*This code can be used by searching via Marriott.com or calling the Marriott Reservation # and referencing: 888-236-2427
You may also book directly through this link.
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Camp Code: PBADLP
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.