Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at Chicken N Pickle, Grapevine
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Join us for 3 action-packed days of pickleball training! Led by Chicken N Pickle's Chris Fischer, you’ll be challenged with a range of fun and instructional pickleball activities!
This adult pickleball camp is designed to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge of the game and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
- Instruction from Certified Teaching Pros
- 15 hours of on-court time
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Groupings for all skill levels
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chris Fischer
Chris is the Director of Fun at Chicken N Pickle, he is here to bring the energy, the knowledge and the fun to your camp. Chris's coaching philosophy is based on the fundamentals and being able to use your fundamentals to overcome any obstacle in front of them. Chris has been coaching pickleball for 2 years, and worked with all levels of athletes from 2.5 - pro.View Chris's Bio ⟩
- Level 2 IPTPA Coach
- Master's Degree in Sports and Recreation
- 10+ Years of Coaching Experience
2023 CAMP DATES
- March 13-15
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced skill levels
Our 3-day adult pickleball camps are open to players of all skill levels, ages 18+. In order to maximize fun and enjoyment, assessment activities will be used at the start of the camp to group players with similar skill levels. This means you’ll get to dink, drop, drive and smash your way with your peers, all while getting personal feedback from our instructors!
This camp features both cooperative and competitive elements, giving you a chance to put your new skills into action. All participants will also receive a comprehensive follow-up document to reinforce their on-court learning.
- Check-in: 9:30am each day
- Check-out: 3:30pm each day
- Daily Schedule: 9:30am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-3:30pm each day
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Pickleball Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 15 hours of court time including instruction and match play
- T-shirt & Prizes: All campers will receive a $15 CNP gift card, a CNP souvenir cup and a Nike Pickleball Camp t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: 8 Pickleball Courts at Chicken N Pickle, Grapevine
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Check out our other Nike Adult Pickleball Camp locations with Chicken N Pickle here:
Chicken N Pickle, Grand Prairie
Chicken N Pickle, San Antonio
Chicken N Pickle, Oklahoma City
Chicken N Pickle, Overland Park
Camp Code: PBADGV
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our Priority List to be notified when this program is available for registration.