Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at Pinehurst Resort & Country Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Join us this summer as Nike Adult Pickleball Camps team up with world the renowned location of Pinehurst Resort & Country Club in North Carolina. Pinehurst Resort & Country Club is a three-time U.S. Open Site and is famously known for being named the Best Golf Resort in America by Travel + Leisure Golf Magazine. Pickleball was introduced to Pinehurst back in 2012 and they have been growing their pickleball community ever since. Pinehurst's rich history and spectacular amenities and scenery make this the ultimate pickleball camp and getaway location!
This 2-day Adult clinic offers 8 hours of court time and features instruction on technical skill, strategy , specialty shots, positioning and more. Improve your pickleball game with us at Pinehurst this summer!
- Low camper to coach ratio
- 8 hours of on court time
- All campers receive a Pickleball Camps T-shirt
- Stroke development, techniques, strategy and more!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Aimee Bonnell
Aimee Bonnell is coming back to Pinehurst from East Lake Woodlands in Oldsmar Florida where she was the recent Director of Racquet Sports. She managed active tennis and pickleball programs there and grew them in a short term. Aimee is familiar with Pinehurst as the former Head Tennis Professional at No. 9 tennis for eight years. She helped grow the tennis and pickleball program while she was here, but is excited to come back with her main focus on Pickleball and managing the twelve brand new courts slated for completion in May. Aimee is an active player and loves teaching both new and experienced pickleballers.
Instructor Hailee Haymore
Hailee Haymore has been the Pinehurst Pickleball assistant for 2 years. Pursuing professional aspirations on the pickleball pro tour, Hailee loves teaching the game to all levels of players and is a regular competitor in 5.0+ events.
2023 CAMP DATES
- June 3-4
- September 9-10
- October 14-15
- November 11-12 (3.5+)
These 2-day Adult camps will run Saturday-Sunday and are geared towards players ages 18+ of all skill levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- Check-In: All campers check-in on Saturday at 9:30am at the pickleball courts
- Check Out: All campers check-out on Sunday at 2:00pm at the courts
- 9:30am-12:00pm: Technical skill work and player assessments. Live Ball Drills focused on strategy, decision making and positioning
- 2:00pm-4:30pm: Competitive games, integrating technical skills and strategy under pressure
- 9:00am-11:00am: Recap, specialty shots, serving
- 12:30pm-2:00pm: Final Competitions, one on one assessments. drills and work to take home
Please Note: Our camps are Day Camps and only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
Pinehurst Resort has multiple food venues available to campers.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Instruction: 8 hours of court time including instruction and match play
- Ratio: No higher than 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a paddle, court shoes and athletic apparel
- Facility: Pinehurst Resort & Country Club's brand new 12 outdoor pickleball courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Campers are responsible for their own lodging. If you wish to stay at the Pinehurst Resort or are interested in golf options at Pinehurst, please visit https://www.pinehurst.com/ to book directly.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
this was her favorite camp so far this summer
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.