Daniel J Howard's Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at Ridge Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Quail Ridge Country Club and Nike Pickleball Camps welcomes you to the "Ridge Club" in beautiful Acton, Massachusetts. Join us this summer for an action packed 3-day pickleball camp led by pickleball pro Daniel J. Howard!
This pickleball camp is designed to address your specific needs, increase knowledge and excitement of the game, and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
- Instruction from Daniel J. Howard and his professional staff
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Daniel J Howard
Daniel (DJ) Howard comes from a sports background in which he grew up playing multiple sports before deciding to play both basketball and tennis in college. Upon graduating with a degree in Exercise Science, DJ began his career as a teaching tennis pro and spent some years coaching a state-ranked tennis team.View Daniel J's Bio ⟩
DJ discovered pickleball about six years ago and fell in love. He played his first tournament at the 5.0 level and won gold. He was hooked from that point on and immersed himself into learning all he could about teaching and playing the game better. DJ has continued to play 5.0 and pro-level events and has won numerous medals, including five at the US Open.
As a student of exercise, multiple sports, human movement, and pickleball, DJ brings unique knowledge and experience you don’t find elsewhere. His playing ability, teaching experience, pickleball knowledge, outstanding communication skills, and passion for helping people learn and grow are evident in all his clinics and camps. DJ has taught thousands of students ranging from beginner to pro level.
DJ resides in mid-Michigan and is a father to five beautiful, joyful children. He spends as much time with them as he can when not traveling to play or teach pickleball.
We offer Adult Day Camps geared towards players of all skill levels. Camp includes pickleball instruction and offers programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced level players depending on the camp dates.
Camp will cover: Grips, stroke development, dink shot, serves & returns, specialty shots, rules and etiquette and much more!
2023 CAMP DATES
- October 13-15
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced skill levels
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- Check-in: 5:00pm on Friday
- Check-out: 1:00pm on Sunday
- Camp Program: Friday 5:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-1:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Pickleball Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 10 hours of court time including instruction and match play
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: Ridge Club Pickleball & Tennis - 12 pickleball courts
These are Day Camps and only run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
- Pickleball Paddle(s)
- Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Snacks (optional)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
Camp Code: PBADRI
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.