Nike Soccer Camp Worcester State University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Players train on a state-of-the-art turf field to develop their positional technique, game tactics, and to further develop their love of the game. Campers will receive position-specific training to enhance their level of play. The focus of camp is on technical soccer skills, with an emphasis on teamwork and game play.
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt
- 10:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Campers grouped by age and skill level
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Lauren Chenevert
Coach Chenevert has been the Head Field Hockey Coach Shrewsbury High School since 1999. She was Central Mass Coach of the year in 2005 & 2007.View Lauren Chenevert's Bio ⟩
Some of her accomplishments include:
- 2012 and 2007 State Finalists
- 2009 State Semi-Finalists
- 2012, 2009 & 2007 CMass District Champs
- 2004 CMASS District Finalists
- 2005 and 2007 Central Mass Coach of the Year
- 4 CMASS Players of the Year
- 10 Mid-Wach A League MVPs.
- Founder Worcester County United Field Hockey Academy, 2006
- Former Futures Elite Assistant Coach
- Cape Cod Classic and Super Sophs Massachusetts State Coach – 1999-present
- 4 Championships CCC
- 3 Championships SS
- Graduate of Springfield College: minor in coaching , a member of the field hockey team
- Camp Coach: UConn, Springfield College, Holy Cross, WPI
- Coached players attending UConn, Boston College, UAlbany, Providence College, Stonehill College, Assumption College, Babson College, Bowdoin College etc.
- Several players have gone on to become Collegiate All-Americans and have won NCAA titles
- Married 8 years, with three children, Masters in Education
Camp Director Sean Chenevert
Directing camp this summer at Worcester State University is Sean Chenevert. Sean is a Worcester, MA native.View Sean Chenevert's Bio ⟩
He is a graduate of Manhattanville College where he played 4 years of varsity soccer and baseball and received numerous awards such as the Valiant Plaque Award for Overall Best Athlete and The Clarence Coder Award Recipient for Outstanding Community Service. He has been a Men’s College Soccer Head Coach and Baseball Coach.
Sean is currently a member of US Lacrosse and the Eastern Massachusetts Girls Lacrosse Coaches Association. He is also an active member of the New England Prep School Athletic Council. Sean has guided and aided hundreds of high school athletes through the college recruiting process. He is a co-founder of a local club and coaches year round at the national level in many tournaments around the country.
- Girls Nike Lacrosse Camp Co-Director (2014 – 2016)
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse Head Coach Worcester Academy, MA (2013 – present)
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse Head Coach Shrewsbury High School, MA (2008 – 2012)
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse Assistant Coach Saint Johns High School, MA (2003 – 2007)
- Junior Varsity Boys Lacrosse Coach Westboro High School, MA (2001 – 2002)
Attend a camp where all aspects of soccer are covered. Instruction is available to boys and girls, ages 10-18, playing at any ability level from beginner to advanced. Players are grouped based on their skill level on the first day. All positions receive catered instruction including goalies. Individuals and teams are welcome.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Physical forms from within one year of camp are accepted and collected on the first day of camp.
What's included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended Day campers (9am-8pm - except on ﬁrst and last day): Lunch and dinner are provided.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Soccer Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
2018 SESSION INFORMATION
Dates: July 30-Aug 2
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Equipment Needed: water bottle, shin guards, cleats and turf shoes
Facility: Campers train on grass and turf fields. If it rains, there are indoor facilities available
Campers Per Room: 4, 6, or 8 person suites
Roommates: request at least 14 days prior to camp
Bathrooms: each suite has 2 full bathrooms
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: YES
Key Deposit: $140 – Bring a check made out to US Sports Camps
Spending Money: $40
Medical Facility: an athletic trainer is on-site and a doctor is on-call for emergencies
Closest Airport: Boston’s Logan International Airport
Transportation: Not provided
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have one person contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
Sample Daily Schedule
- Day 1
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm Practice on turf field
- 5:00-6:00 pm Dinner
- Day 2 & 3
- 7:30 - 8:30 am Breakfast
- 9:00-11:30 am Practice on turf field
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 2:00-4:30 pm Practice on turf field
- 5:00-6:00 pm Dinner
- 6:30-9:00 pm Practice on turf field
- Day 4
- 7:45-8:30 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Last field session
Located only one hour west of Boston, picturesque Worcester State University spans 58 acres in the residential west side of Worcester, Massachusetts.