Nike Soccer Camp with First Strike Soccer - North Hollywood
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing summer of camp with Coach Bradley Mulvey at the Nike Soccer Camp at Gol Soccer Complex with First Strike Soccer in Hollywood, CA. At camp, each athlete will be able to improve their technical, tactical, and physical tools while enhancing their soccer IQ. The camp is open to boys and girls, of all abilities ages 6-16. This is an amazing opportunity for any young soccer player to develop their game under the watchful eye of accomplished and passionate coaches in a fun and inviting environment.
The focus for First Strike Soccer Training has always been to help the individual players through a holistic training approach. With this in mind, the camp will focus on a mixture of technical, mental & tactical fundamentals. Players will be pushed to expand their skills & knowledge through various drills & games. Mornings will consist of technical work and position-specific exercises. Afternoons will be game scenarios with an emphasis on the morning's teachings.
- Tactical Analysis
- Position specific drills
- Prizes for outstanding performances
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Brad Mulvey
Born & raised in Glasgow, Scotland. Started my career at Motherwell F.C then moved to play D1 in California. Founder of First Strike Soccer Academy & Director of Development at DNA Prep Academy which is a specialty school for aspiring high-performing athletes.View Brad's Bio ⟩
Founded First Strike Soccer Academy 5 years ago with the desire to create a program for high-performing players looking to maximize their individual development. Since founding the program I have helped players of every level including MLS Next, ECNL, D2, D1, USL, MLS & various leagues around Europe. My goal is always to find what makes each individual special on the pitch and create programs that will help supplement their qualities.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots. With that in mind, we encourage you to register now!
Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
Ages: 6-16 (Split into 2 groups)
Development ages 6-11
Performance ages 12-16
Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring packed lunch.
Check-in & out: Main Office at Gol Soccer Complex
Half-Day Camp: 9:00am - 12:00pm*
Full-Day Camp: 9:00am - 3:00pm*
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the First Strike Soccer coaching staff
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items' will be in the Information Packet.
- Facility: Gol Soccer Complex
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the button below to view program descriptions, schedules, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
- Please pack plenty of snacks and water! Athletic, on-field clothing (t-shirts, shorts) • Soccer Cleats (No metal studs) • Outdoor athletic shoes • Shin guards • Water bottle • Sunscreen • Packed lunch and snacks • Small gym bag/backpack • COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 9:00 Check- in
- 9:00am - 9:10 am Intro to the day
- 9:15am - 10:30 am Technique focused training
- 10:45am -12:00pm Position Specific drills
- 12:00pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm - 1:45pm Team drills/Tactical Analysis
- 1:45 pm - 2:45 pm Tournament games
- 3:00pm Campers depart
The coaches were dedicated!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.