Nike Soccer Camp in Oklahoma City
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Come improve your skills this summer at the Nike Soccer Camp in OKC! Directing the camp will be the highly skilled coaching staff from Advantage Academy, we'll be offering a challenging and fun soccer training program at the Indoor SoccerCity in OKC! This soccer camp is the perfect place for players to gain the confidence and the skills they need to be successful both as players and as individuals, through a mix of challenging drills and games in a fun and rewarding environment. Our very experienced coaches create a safe and fun atmosphere for players to learn, develop, play, and enjoy the game of soccer. You won’t want to miss out! We are offering Full Day and Half Day programs for campers ages 6-13.
- Skill of the day
- Professional qualified international & domestic trainers
- Focus on individual players learning in competitive environments
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt
- Camper Player Cards
- View More Details ⟩
Head Coach Thaddaeus Taylor
Thaddaeus played Division 1 Soccer at Liberty University before moving to England and playing professionally. Thad’s passion for the game centers on technique and ball mastery.View Thaddaeus's Bio ⟩
Head Coach Hayden Taylor
Hayden lived in England during his developmental years and fell in love with the Beautiful Game with the English Premier League on his doorstep.View Hayden's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: May 28-31, 2024 (Tues-Fri)
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 7-14
- Camp Hours 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM*
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
- Facility: SoccerCity of Oklahoma City
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp
About Advantage Academy
The global game is nonstop. For over 100 years soccer has taken the world captive by the pure joy and passion it evokes from those of us who have the chance to play, coach, and watch it masterfully unfold before our very eye. Soccer has this uncanny ability to remove barriers, destroy stereotypes and bring people together in an extraordinary way. Whether it's meeting lifelong friends, establishing a consistent work ethic, or learning how to handle victory and defeat, the beautiful game changes you. No matter who you are, where you've been, whether this is your first time thinking about playing or you have been playing from the moment you could first walk, we believe the beautiful game is for you. Our heart is to bring the global game to your doorstep locally. Our coaches have been around the world playing, learning how to develop players, equipping coaches, and watching the game take people's breath away from local streets to the World Cup. Advantage Academy is a movement of soccer taking Northwest Arkansas by storm. We're a group of people that are players, coaches and fans who love the beautiful game and want to see our community transformed as we engage with one another through leagues, camps, and lessons for players of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. Come join us! Be the Advantage.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Advantage Academy coaching staff
- Day campers: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes and a water bottle.
- Facility: SoccerCity of Oklahoma City
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 3, 4 or 5 ball, which will be shipped out before camp. Shipping is included in the listed price. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction. All sales are final.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the button below to view program descriptions, schedules, and more.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30-9:00 Check- in, interaction with coaches
- 9:00-9:10 am Intro to the day, recap of previous day
- 9:10-9:45 am Warm Up. All warm up stations include speed agility quickness, coordination, balance, and ball work activity. We use a ball for everything and combine soccer specific movements into our warmups.
- 9:50-10:40 am Technical Stations. Dribbling, ball mastery, control, balance and coordination skill stations last 3 minutes each, and players are grouped with 3-5 players per small group.
- 10:45-10:55 am Snack
- 11:00-12:00 Main Stations. Players are now grouped in larger groups based on age and ability, and work through 4 x 15 min stations including but not limited to - Scrimmage, 1v1, 2v2, flying changes, finishing, crossing and finishing, handball, mini scrimmage.
- 12:05-1:00 Morning Camper leave at 12:05pm. Afternoon campers eat lunch in the shade until 1pm.
- 1:05-4:00 Afternoon scrimmages/World Cup Tournament. Yes! We do a tournament every day for the afternoon campers.
- 3:05 Check out
SoccerCity of Oklahoma City is the largest indoor facility in Oklahoma. With a total of 71,000+ square feet of property.
June 6, 2022: The coaches were super kind and helpful to all the kids. The coaches also worked on skills with all the kids and we're sure to pay attention to all the kids needs.
June 4, 2022: My son Lane loved this camp! His favorite drill was the power and finesse. He also loved interacting with the coaches and making new friends.
June 4, 2022: My child enjoyed all of the coaches! He was worn out by the end of the day but always eager and ready to go the next!
June 4, 2022: My son (7) absolutely loved it. He cried the night before because he was so sad it was over the next day.
Excellent feedback from the coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.