Nike Adult Tennis Camp at La Quinta Resort & Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Join us this year for a 3-day camp designed to improve your game, increase your skills and strategy, all in a fun and friendly environment. Campers will have 12+ hours of court time with an amazing staff throughout the weekend.
This year, we are offering three day camps for players of all ability levels. Get better, have fun, and immerse yourself in the ultimate tennis camp experience with instruction from expert coaches.
- Includes 12+ hours of court time
- No larger than a 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- Saturday Lunch "Exhibition match" with Q & A
- Special room rates to stay at La Quinta Resort & Club (see details below)!
- View More Details ⟩
Co-Director Martin Parkes
Coach Parkes has 25 years coaching experience at every level (beginner to professional) and carries a unique range of playing, educational and personal player development successes throughout his years in coaching.View Martin's Bio ⟩
A former top junior and professional player from the U.K., Coach Parkes has been based in the U.S. over the last 23 years, where he has coached at the Saddlebrook International tennis academy, Florida for nine years predominantly as the ITF Team head coach and academy mental performance director.
After moving into college coaching and completing his MBA in Sports Business he coached the Saint Leo university men's team to a National final and #1 national ranking and also helped the ladies team to two final four appearances in three years. Coach Parkes moved to Pepperdine as the men’s assistant coach for the 2016-17 season helping the team to 2nd place finish in the WCC regular season and to the championship final!
In 2017, Parkes moved roles to become the Pepperdine Crest Associates tennis program coach to better serve the entire Pepperdine and local community with his teachings and weekly engaging tennis program hosted at the Pepperdine Crest tennis facility on campus.
Most recently at the beginning of 2022, Parkes now focuses on building his own freelance tennis business with the goal to have a greater impact as an author, leader and high performance specialist to top players, coaches and teams throughout the tennis industry. His vision is in "making better lives through tennis!"
Parkes’s coaching highlights include coaching at a NCAA national final with Saint Leo, acting as a sports psychologist and traveling coach to Jonathan Marray on the tour the "2012 Wimbledon men’s doubles champion", and influencing multiple players during their player development journeys - many that have gone onto become top professionals, represent their countries or play for some of the top collegiate programs in the country!
2023 CAMP DATES
- November 10-12
- December 1-3
2024 CAMP DATES
- January 19-21
- February 23-25
- October 11-13
- November 8-10
- December 6-8
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
We offer fun weekends of Adult Day Camp (Friday-Sunday) for players ages 18+ of all skill levels. Camp includes 12+ hours of tennis instruction.
- Check-In: Campers check in on Friday 3:00pm-3:30pm at the La Quinta Tennis Center
- Check Out: All campers check out on Sunday at 1:00pm at the La Quinta Tennis Center
- Day Camper Schedule: Friday 3:00pm-6:30pm, Saturday 9:00am-2:30pm, Sunday 9:00am-1:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 12+ hours of court time including instruction and match play
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Meals: Lunch is included on Saturday during the exhibition match and Q&A
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 6:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: La Quinta Resort's beautiful outdoor tennis courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Book early for the best room rates! These are Day Camps only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
We are thrilled to be able to offer a special room rate for each weekend of camp hosted at La Quinta Resort & Club. Please click the links below to access those special room rates!
- October 13-15: https://book.passkey.com/go/Nikeadulttenninscamp23October
- November 10-12: https://book.passkey.com/go/Nikeadulttenninscamp23November
- December 1-3: https://book.passkey.com/go/Nikeadultcamp23December
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Camp Code: TNADLQShow Less See More Camp Details
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.