Tennis Camp at University of Hawaii at Manoa
IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND HAVE SERIOUS FUN
This junior tennis camp at University of Hawaii at Manoa directed by Jun Hernandez, delivers technical tennis instruction and drilling from a top notch coaching staff as well as supervised match play for all skill levels.
Come join the
fun and get better this Summer. We are offering four days of junior
half day camp for boys and girls ages 8-18. As
one of Hawaii’s best tennis camps, our theme is 'Fun. Friends. Improvement.' We
encourage and teach our campers to truly understand stroke fundamentals and
match play strategies.
- Instruction from Coach Jun Hernandez
- Daily tennis training with half day morning sessions
- Low camper to staff ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Jun Hernandez
2023 CAMP DATES
- TO BE ANNOUNCED
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- Check-in: All campers check-in at the tennis courts at 8:45am on Monday
- Check-out: Half Day campers check-out at 12:00pm on Thursday. Full Day campers check-out at 4:00pm on Thursday
- Half Day Camp: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Half Day Campers depart before lunch
- Full Day Campers must bring their own lunch each day, lunch is NOT included
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, FACILITY
- Instruction: Daily tennis training with morning and afternoon sessions
- Ratio: 6-8:1 camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: Campers will play at the UH Tennis Complex, one of the finest tennis complexes in the NCAA, featuring 12 asphalt courts.
- Inclement Weather Plan: Coaches will communicate any changes in plans with campers directly
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
HEALTH & RELEASE FORMS
All registered campers are required to have a parent or legal guardian fill out US Sports Camps’ mandatory Health & Release Forms online before arrival at camp. This camp does NOT require a doctor's signature on the forms.
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET
A detailed Camp Information Packet containing check-in location and address, on-site staff contact information, a checklist of things to bring, site-specific forms, and more will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. To check if your Camp Information Packet is ready, click here.
COVID-19 SAFETY & REGULATIONS
For more information on our Covid-19 safety procedures and regulations, please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/covid-safety.
ADULT TENNIS CAMP AT UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII, MANOA
We're excited to also bring you an Adult Tennis Camp at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Click the link for details.
The camp is open to any and all entrants, limited only by age and number of campers.
Camp Code: TNXRHIShow Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 10:00am Tennis Instruction & Drills
- 10:30am Break
- 10:45am Tennis Instruction and Match Play
- 12:00pm Half Day Campers Depart
My son learned more at this camp than others he attended.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.