Adult Tennis Camp at University of Hawaii at Manoa
IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND HAVE SERIOUS FUN
The adult tennis camp in Hawaii at UH, Manoa, offers a superb tennis clinic for locals and those looking to enjoy a tennis vacation in Hawaii! This tennis camp for adults in Oahu delivers serious instruction and lots of fun.
Our adult tennis camp in Honolulu offers campers the opportunity to improve their game through drilling, games, technique work and supervised match play with peers.
- Instruction from Coach Jun Hernandez
- 10 hours of tennis training
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Jun Hernandez
2023 CAMP DATES
- TO BE ANNOUNCED
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp includes drills, matches, personal evaluation, and a welcome dinner and cocktail hour on Thursday evening.
- (Sunday): 9:00am-12:00pm
- (Tuesday): 5:00pm-7:00pm
- (Thursday): 5:00pm-7:00pm
- (Saturday): 9:00am-12:00pm
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, FACILITY
- Instruction: 10 hours of tennis training
- Ratio: 4:1 camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: Campers will play at the UH Tennis Complex, one of the finest tennis complexes in the NCAA, featuring 12 asphalt courts.
- Inclement Weather Plan: Coaches will communicate any changes in plans with campers directly
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMP AT UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII, MANOA
We're excited to also bring you the Tennis Camp at University of Hawaii at Manoa for ages 8-18. Click the link for details.
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNADHIShow Less See More Camp Details
I learned how to shoot from the three point line.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.