Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at The Lawrenceville School Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Located only 4 miles from Princeton, The Lawrenceville School is an excellent collegiate preparatory school with outstanding athletic facilities. Campers reside in one of the many comfortable dorms on the beautiful Lawrenceville campus and practice on fields located within walking distance.
At the Nike Lacrosse Camp at the Lawrenceville School, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 10-15
- Superior instruction from former division 1 players
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
The Lawrenceville School is also hosting a Nike Field Hockey Camp click here for more details.Meet your coaching staff
Lisa Ewanchyna is the Head Girl’s Lacrosse Coach at The Lawrenceville School. Coach Ewanchyna has a coaching history at the prep school level and has been an instructor at many lacrosse camps in the Northeast. The former Tiger was a Three-Time All-American at Princeton University, IWLCA Midfielder of the Year and high scorer on the 1994 National Championship Squad. Lisa was also a member of the US Womens’ Lacrosse Developmental Squad and coached at National clinics all over the US.
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: No
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!
The Lawrenceville School is not in any way involved in the ownership or management of the Camp.Read camper reviews