Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Clemson University Clemson, South Carolina
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and bordering Lake Hartwell in northwestern South Carolina, Clemson is particularly convenient to the Atlanta, Knoxville, and Charlotte metropolitan areas as well as within easy reach of much of the southeastern US.
The Clemson Nike Lacrosse Camp includes multiple focused instruction sessions for all positions and scrimmages take place each day on Clemson’s grass recreation fields. Overnight campers are supervised in the student dormitories located a short walk from the fields.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 9-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches and Players
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Meet your coaching staff
Directing the girls camp is Bob Dachille. Coach Dachille is the Head Women's Lacrosse Coach at Erskine College.Read Full Bio
Dachille has most recently coached at Medway High School outside of Boston and the New England Select Lacrosse League. Dachille is a 2007 graduate of Wake Forest University where he captained the Deacons club team for three seasons. Dachille spent one season as an intern with the Boston Blazers, a professional men's lacrosse team. He earned his masters in sports leadership from Northeastern University in 2010.
Campers stay 2‐per room in McCabe Hall and are assigned by age and roommate requests. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so no later than 10 days before the start of camp. After that, the request can't be guaranteed. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age.
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
♦ Dorm has AC - No portable fan necessary.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!