Xcelerate Nike Colorado Boys Adventure Lacrosse Camp Vail, Colorado
OUR 9TH YEAR IN VAIL! What better place to be than high in the Rocky Mountains during the summer months. Top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pro players in the game today.
We’re also giving every camper an opportunity to go whitewater rafting with our friends at Nova Guides, as well as, access to the Vail Athletic Club’s Indoor Climbing Wall and Training Center! Get ready for a fun filled week of high performance lacrosse instruction and adrenaline packed excitement!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 25 registered OVERNIGHT campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Clean & Comfortable privately owned lodge rooms (2 & 3 to a room)
- Short walk to playing fields (Rocky Mountain Backdrop!)
- Indoor Climbing Wall, Fitness Training, & Swimming Pool
- Opportunity to go Whitewater Rafting
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & RPM Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
As the camp week progresses, every camper has an opportunity to move up to a more advanced group if the camper demonstrates a higher level of play. Our coaches are consistently trying to challenge our campers in order to improve their play as well as make sure that any transition is a smooth one.
Your skill level and overall team play will dramatically improve over the course of the camp week. Remember…EVERY FIELD POSITION is covered in our camp: Attack, Midfield, Face-Off, Defense, and Goalie.
Vail Mountain Lodge
Directing all three sessions of camp this summer in Vail will be Jay Card. Before playing professionally in the National Lacrosse League and Major League Lacrosse, Jay was a 3 time All-American at Hoftra University where he had 93 career Goals to go along with 44 career Assists.Read Full Bio
- 2012-2014 NLL Minnesota Swarm
- 2012-2013 MLL Rochester Rattlers
- 2011 MLL Long Island Lizards
- 3 x All-American - Hofstra University
- 2011 Hofstra University Team Captain
- 2009 CAA Player of the Year
- 2008 CAA Rookie of the Year
- NCAA Career 93 Goals, 44 Assists
Jason Grace - Defense Coach
Coach Grace is the Assistant Coach at Hanover College
Chris Davis - Goalie Coach
Coach Davis is the Assistant Coach at Augustana College
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY
We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members, highly skilled professional players, enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players. Their coaching credentials are outstanding: All-Pros, All-Americans, Hall of Famers, Coaches of the Year, and All-World players.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
♦ Check-in takes place between 1:00-1:30pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
♦ Check-in takes place between 4:00-5:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
♦ Check-out is between 11:00-12:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
2 to 3 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the lodge with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
Adventure Camper: Whitewater Rafting on Day 3
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $20
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
Please note that t-shirts and shorts are available in adult sizes.
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers arrive at Vail Mountain Lodge
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work *Wednesday White Water Rafting
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store, Swimming, Climbing Wall, Training Center
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart from Vail Mountain Lodge
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
AIRPORT SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION
Discounts Available (If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount)
Previous Camper Discount: $25. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the previous camper discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the previous camper discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Previous camper discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sibling Discount: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.