XCELERATE NIKE LACROSSE / THE ULTIMATE LACROSSE EXPERIENCE!
Monday, July 20th to Thursday, June 23rd
• Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic at ALL of our Overnight Summer Camp Locations from 1:30pm - 4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is 1pm with dinner at 5pm. The clinics will be taught by top players and coaches.
♦ Shooting & Dodging Pre-Camp Clinic (Optional)
♦ LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Monday, July 20th
• Check-in takes place between 1:00-1:30pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
• Pre-Camp clinic campers can officially move into their rooms after the clinic.
• However, parents may submit the necessary hotel paperwork at 1:00pm and depart.
• Luggage will be stored and coaches will assist campers to their rooms at 4:30pm.
• The specialty clinic fee is an additional $75.
Note: Space is limited
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Monday, July 20th
• Check-in takes place between 4:00-5:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 5:00pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check-out Thursday, July 23rd
• Check-out is between 11:00-12:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
CAMP LODGING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Housing: Vail Mountain Lodge
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the lodge with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
Monday, July 20th
• Check-in takes place between 4:00pm-5:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
• Camp will begin with an orientation from 4:45pm to 5:00pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• Pick up at 8:45pm at Vail Mountain Lodge
Tuesday & Wednesday
• Check-in is 8:45am at Vail Mountain Lodge.
• Pick up is 8:45pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
Thursday, July 23rd
• Check-in is 8:45am at Vail Mountain Lodge.
• Check-out takes place at 11:00am at Vail Mountain Lodge.
Daily Schedule: MON 4:30PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:00AM
Adventure Camper: Whitewater Rafting on Day 3
Whitewater Rafting will take place Wednesday morning of each camp week. Nova Guides will pick up campers at 8:15am at Vail Mountain Lodge and return campers in time for lunch and the afternoon lacrosse session. Price: $95
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in. (SOLD OUT!)
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION
If flying in for camp, Colorado Mountain Express (CME) www.coloradomountainexpress.com provides stress free Door-To-Door shuttle service from Denver International Airport to the Vail Mountain Lodge. Approximate drive time is 2 ½ hours. Once you have your final reservation, please email us with details email@example.com. We ask that you do your very best to arrive in Vail during the scheduled check-in time and depart during check-out time. Please Note: Campers must be 16 years old to ride the CME shuttle by themselves.
Early Bird Discount: $50 (Available until January 15, 2015). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the early bird discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. The ealy bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Previous Camper Discount: $25. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the previous camper discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the previous camper discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Previous camper discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sibling Discount: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
VAIL MOUNTAIN LODGE
AMONG THE TOP VAIL HOTELS, Vail Mountain Lodge offers a distinctive alternative to Vail's larger properties. The space is warm and inviting and the setting alongside Gore Creek is private and serene.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers arrive at Vail Mountain Lodge
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work *Wednesday White Water Rafting
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store, Swimming, Climbing Wall, Training Center
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart from Vail Mountain Lodge
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!