XCELERATE NIKE LACROSSE / THE ULTIMATE LACROSSE EXPERIENCE!
Monday, July 10th to Thursday, July 13th
Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 5:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic at ALL of our Overnight Summer Camp Locations from 1:30pm - 4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is 1pm with dinner at 5:15pm. The clinics are optional and will be taught by top players and coaches.
Shooting & Dodging Pre-Camp Clinic
LSM & Defensive Clinic
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Monday, July 10th
- Check-in takes place between 1:00-1:30pm at Vail Mountain Lodge.
- Pre-Camp clinic campers can officially move into their rooms after the clinic.
- However, parents may submit the necessary hotel paperwork at 1:00pm and depart. Luggage will be stored and coaches will assist campers to their rooms at 4:30pm.
- The specialty clinic fee is an additional $85.
- Note: Space is limited
Check-in Monday, July 10th
Check-in takes place between 4:00-5:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge. Camp will begin with an orientation at 5:00pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check-out Thursday, July 13th
Check-out is between 11:00-12:00pm at VAF (Vail Athletic Field - aka Vail Rugby Field).
CAMP LODGING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Housing: Vail Mountain Lodge
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the lodge with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
- Monday, July 10th: Check-in takes place between 4:00pm-5:00pm at Vail Mountain Lodge. Camp will begin with an orientation at 5:00pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. Pick up at 8:30pm at VAF (Vail Athletic Field - aka Vail Rugby Field)
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Check-in is 8:45am at Vail Mountain Lodge. Pick up at 8:30pm at VAF (Vail Athletic Field - aka Vail Rugby Field)
- Thursday, July 13th: Check-in is 8:45am at Vail Mountain Lodge. Check-out takes place at 11:00am at VAF (Vail Athletic Field - aka Vail Rugby Field).
- Daily Schedule: MON 4:30PM-8:30PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-8:30PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:00AM
Adventure Camper: Whitewater Rafting on Day 3
Whitewater Rafting will take place Wednesday morning of each camp week. Timberline Tours will pick up campers at 8:15am at Vail Mountain Lodge and return campers in time for lunch and the afternoon lacrosse session. Price: $95
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
AIRPORT SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION
If flying in for camp, Colorado Mountain Express (CME) www.coloradomountainexpress.com provides stress free Door-To-Door shuttle service from Denver International Airport to the Vail Mountain Lodge. Approximate drive time is 2 ½ hours. Once you have your final reservation, please email us with details firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you do your very best to arrive in Vail during the scheduled check-in time and depart during check-out time. Please Note: Campers must be 16 years old to ride the CME shuttle by themselves.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR817. (Available until January 15, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK17. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
VAIL MOUNTAIN LODGE
AMONG THE TOP VAIL HOTELS, Vail Mountain Lodge offers a distinctive alternative to Vail's larger properties. The space is warm and inviting and the setting alongside Gore Creek is private and serene.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers arrive at Vail Mountain Lodge
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work *Wednesday White Water Rafting
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store, Swimming, Training Center
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:30 PM Extended Day Campers depart from VAF (Vail Athletic Field)
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!