Xcelerate Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Auburn University Auburn, Alabama
2014 will be our 2nd year at Auburn University directed by college All-American and pro Jay Card...and we are psyched! It’s the perfect ‘Big Time’ college setting for our high performance camp in the state of Alabama.
Youth and High School lacrosse players from all parts of the southeast will have an opportunity to learn from some of the Best Pro Players and Coaches in the game today. All while staying in safe and comfortable air-conditioned dorms a short distance from the playing fields. It’s going be a great camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 25 registered OVERNIGHT campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
Meet your coaching staff
Directing camp this summer at Auburn University will be Jay Card. Before playing professionally in the National Lacrosse League and Major League Lacrosse, Jay was a 3 time All-American at Hoftra Univeristy where he had 93 career Goals to go along with 44 career Assists.Read Full Bio
- 2012-2014 NLL Minnesota Swarm
- 2012-2013 MLL Rochester Rattlers
- 2011 MLL Long Island Lizards
- 3 x All-American - Hofstra University
- 2011 Hofstra University Team Captain
- 2009 CAA Player of the Year
- 2008 CAA Rookie of the Year
- NCAA Career 93 Goals, 44 Assists
Chris Davis - Asst Camp Director; Goalie Coach
Chris Davis is the Assistant Coach at Augustana College
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY
We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members, highly skilled professional players, enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players. Their coaching credentials are outstanding: All-Pros, All-Americans, Hall of Famers, Coaches of the Year, and All-World players.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: Toomer Hall
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
June 23rd & 24th
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Discounts Available (If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount)
Read camper reviews