XCELERATE NIKE LACROSSE / THE ULTIMATE LACROSSE EXPERIENCE!
Monday, June 22nd to Thursday, June 25th
• Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic at ALL of our Overnight Summer Camp Locations from 1:30pm - 4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is 1pm with dinner at 5pm. The clinics will be taught by top players and coaches.
♦ Shooting & Dodging Pre-Camp Clinic (Optional)
♦ LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Monday, June 22nd
• Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at Hollifield Hall.
• Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
• The specialty clinic fee is an additional $75.
Note: Space is limited
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Monday, June 22nd
• Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Leischuck Residence Hall.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check-out Thursday, June 25th
• Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Leischuck Residence Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: Leischuck Residence Hall
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Monday, June 22nd
• Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Leischuck Residence Hall.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45 pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• First Day pick up is 8:45 pm at Leischuck Residence Hall.
June 23rd & 24th
• Check-in is 8:45 am at Leischuck Residence Hall.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at Leischuck Residence Hall.
Thursday, June 25th
• Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Leischuck Residence Hall.
• Last Day pick up is 11:30 am at Leischuck Residence Hall.
Daily Schedule: MON 4:30PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:30AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in. (SOLD OUT!)
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, swim time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Early Bird Discount: $50 (Available until January 15, 2015). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the early bird discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. The ealy bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Previous Camper Discount: $25. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the previous camper discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the previous camper discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Previous camper discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sibling Discount: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Auburn is a small, friendly university town located on the beautiful plains of eastern Alabama, about 50 miles east of Montgomery, Alabama's capital, and 115 miles southwest of Atlanta, Georgia. Other nearby cities are Birmingham (110 miles northwest) and Columbus, Georgia (35 miles east). Auburn has a population just over 40,000 and has the feel of a small town with everything you would expect from a major city, except for the traffic.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!