Xcelerate Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp Cincinnati Highland Heights, Kentucky
Xcelerate Lacrosse is proud to host it’s first annual camp at Northern Kentucky University. Only seven miles from Cincinnati, in the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky beltway this location is ideal for all regional players in the area. Head Camp Director, Jay Card, will head up an ALL-STAR cast of coaches ready to teach the up and coming stars of the region.
With brand NEW playing fields and air conditioned dorms, campers will get a true taste of college life. The playing talent is rich in the beltway and our coaches can’t wait to help campers reach a new level of play. Register Early!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 25 registered OVERNIGHT campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - Intermediate to Advanced
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
As the camp week progresses, every camper has an opportunity to move up to a more advanced group if the camper demonstrates a higher level of play. Our coaches are consistently trying to challenge our campers in order to improve their play as well as make sure that any transition is a smooth one.
Your skill level and overall team play will dramatically improve over the course of the camp week. Remember…EVERY FIELD POSITION is covered in our camp: Attack, Midfield, Face-Off, Defense, and Goalie.
Directing camp this summer at Northern Kentucky University will be Jay Card. Before playing professionally in the National Lacrosse League and Major League Lacrosse, Jay was a 3 time All-American at Hoftra Univeristy where he had 93 career Goals to go along with 44 career Assists.Read Full Bio
- 2012-2014 NLL Minnesota Swarm
- 2012-2013 MLL Rochester Rattlers
- 2011 MLL Long Island Lizards
- 3 x All-American - Hofstra University
- 2011 Hofstra University Team Captain
- 2009 CAA Player of the Year
- 2008 CAA Rookie of the Year
- NCAA Career 93 Goals, 44 Assists
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY. We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members, highly skilled professional players, enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players. Their coaching credentials are outstanding: All-Pros, All-Americans, Hall of Famers, Coaches of the Year, and All-World players.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Sunday, June 29th
♦ Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at University Suites.
♦ Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
♦ The specialty clinic fee is an additional $75.
♦ Check-in takes place from 3:00pm to 4:30pm on day one at University Suites.
♦ Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Wednesday, July 2nd
♦ Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at University Suites.
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: University Suites
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Extended Day Campers
♦ Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at University Suites.
♦ Pick up is 8:45 pm at University Suites.
June 30th & July 1st
♦ Check-in is 8:45 am at University Suites.
♦ Pick up is 8:45 pm at University Suites.
Wednesday, July 2nd
♦ Last day check-in is 8:45 am at University Suites.
♦ Last day pick up is 11:30 am at University Suites.
Daily Schedule: SUN 4:30PM-8:45PM, MON-TUE 8:45AM-8:45PM, WED 8:45AM-11:30AM
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $20
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
Please note that t-shirts and shorts are available in adult sizes.
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!