Xcelerate Nike Missouri Boys Lacrosse Camp at Saint Louis University
Average Rating 5.00 / 5
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps
MLL & NLL Pro Player Jesse King will lead an experienced Nike coaching staff this summer at Saint Louis University. It’s an incredible opportunity for Youth players to have fun while improving their fundamental skills and for High School players to focus on position-specific drills and overall intense competition.
In between sessions on the new SLU athletic turf field, campers will cool off in the swimming pool, play beach volleyball, refuel in the dining hall, and relax in the air-conditioned dorm. Get ready for some high level lacrosse instruction and big time FUN!
- Free NIKE Vapor 2.0 Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Specific Position Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Coach Jesse King
On staff this summer at Southwestern University is Jesse King. As a professional player in both the MLL and NLL, Coach King has a wealth of experience and is excited to be a part of the Xcelerate NikeView Jesse King's Bio ⟩
On staff this summer at Southwestern University is Jesse King. As a professional player in both the MLL and NLL, Coach King has a wealth of experience and is excited to be a part of the Xcelerate Nike staff in 2017.
Professional: Georgia Swarm (NLL), Rochester Rattlers (MLL)
College: The Ohio State University
- Gold Medal Winner - Team Canada - 2014 World Championships
- 3x USILA All-American - Ohio State University
- Ranked 4th all-time in Buckeye history with 208 points and 119 goals, and first in game-winning goals (seven).
- As Ohio State’s team captain during his senior season King led the Buckeyes in all major scoring categories – points (77), goals (42) and assists (35)
- Selected by the Georgia Swarm with No. 3 overall pick in the 2015 NLL Draft
- Selected in the first round, No. 6 overall, by Rochester in the 2015 MLL Collegiate Draft
Monday, June 12th to Thursday, June 15th
At the end of the week our goal for every camper, is to walk away from any of our Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game. Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 5:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic at ALL of our Overnight Summer Camp Locations from 1:30pm - 4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is 1pm with dinner at 5pm. The clinics are optional and will be taught by top players and coaches.
Shooting & Dodging Pre-Camp Clinic
LSM & Defensive Clinic
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Monday, June 12th
- Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at Griesedieck Hall.
- Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
- The specialty clinic fee is an additional $85.
- Note: Space is limited
Check-in Monday, June 12th
Check-in takes place from 3:00pm to 4:30 pm on day one at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45 pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Thursday, June 15th
Check-out on the final day is 11:00 am at Griesedieck Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Griesedieck Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes ♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Monday, June 12th: Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45 pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. Pick up is 8:45 pm at Griesedieck Hall.
- June 13th & 14th: Check-in is 8:45 am at Griesedieck Hall. Pick up is 8:45 pm at Griesediek Hall.
- Thursday, June 15th: Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Griesedieck Hall. Last Day pick up is 11:30 am at Griesedieck Hall.
- Daily Schedule: MON 4:30PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:00AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. Airport Tax Service is available at St. Louis Lambert Airport. Please visit the taxi link below for information regarding service to and from campus. Once you have your reservation, please contact our office with the details. We ask that you arrive on campus during check-in and depart campus during check-out.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR817. (Available until January 31, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK17. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Saint Louis University
Welcome to SLU. With its beautiful landscapes and lovingly cared-for historic buildings, Saint Louis University is a treat to visit. Located in midtown St. Louis, the city's performing arts district, SLU sits within walking distance of some of the city's most significant cultural venues.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Our son would go back again!
The camp addressed lacrosse skills as well as sportsmanship, and the benefits of camaraderie. The camp had a great goalie focus and honed in on skills and small adjustments to improve the player. Our son would go back again!
— A.M. Parent of Saint Louis Lacrosse Campers '16
I would recommend it to everyone!
First time for my son to go to this camp. It was a wonderful experience for him. The coaches were very knowledgeable and showed him things that no other coaches have taught him so far. They were fun to be around and he had a great time. I would recommend it to everyone. You won't be sorry you spent the money!
— Parent of Saint Louis Lacrosse Campers '16
I sent my two sons to your St Louis camp this summer and they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Knowing that your staff took good care of them (especially William who at 10 yrs was one of the youngest) made the camp a winner for my wife and I. Thanks for bringing you camp to St. Louis and giving my boys the chance to attend an outstanding program.
— Parent of Saint Louis Lacrosse Campers '15
See you next summer!
Just wanted to let you know that my son had a great camp this year with you guys. The instruction and on-field time was outstanding! We are definitely going to do it again next year.
— Parent of Saint Louis Lacrosse Camper '15
My son raved about the excellent instruction and how impressed he was with all the coaches and instructors. He really felt that his game greatly improved and he feels a lot better about his face offs. Thanks and we hope to see you again next summer!
— Parent of Saint Louis Overnight Camper '15
Your camp was fantastic! He wants to go back again next year. He was very impressed (as we were too) with the level of expertise. Thanks again for such a well-run camp!
— Parent of Saint Louis Overnight Camper '15
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.