CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN LACROSSE FOR OVER A DECADE!
From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. Your skill level and overall team play will dramatically improve over the course of the camp week. Every field position is covered in camp: Attack, Midfield, Defense, and Goalie.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: THURS 5:00PM-9:00PM, FRI-SAT 8:45AM-9:00PM, SUN 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Thursday, June 22nd
Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Duncan Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Sunday, June 25th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Duncan Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Duncan Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes *No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Thursday, June 22nd: Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Duncan Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. First Day pick up is 9:00 pm at Duncan Hall.
- June 23rd & 24th: Check-in is 8:45 am at Duncan Hall. Pick up is 9:00 pm at Duncan Hall.
- Sunday, June 25th: Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Duncan Hall. Last Day pick up is 11:30 am at Duncan Hall.
- Daily Schedule: THURS 4:30PM-9:00PM, FRI-SAT 8:45AM-9:00PM, SUN 8:45AM-11:30AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR817. (Available until January 31, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK17. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Auburn is a small, friendly university town located on the beautiful plains of eastern Alabama, about 50 miles east of Montgomery, Alabama's capital, and 115 miles southwest of Atlanta, Georgia. Other nearby cities are Birmingham (110 miles northwest) and Columbus, Georgia (35 miles east). Auburn has a population just over 60,000 and has the feel of a small town with everything you would expect from a major city, except for the traffic.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers depart / Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!