Xcelerate Nike Kentucky/Cincinnati Girls Lacrosse Camp Highland Heights, Kentucky
Seven miles from Cincinnati, OH our 1st ever high performance girls camp at Northern Kentucky University is the ideal setting for regional players in the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky beltway.
With brand NEW playing fields and air conditioned dorms, campers will get a true taste of college life. The playing talent is rich in the beltway and our coaches can’t wait to help campers reach a new level of play. Register Early!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Girls ages 10-18: All Positions - Intermediate to Advanced
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
Directing camp this summer at Northern Kentucky is Stephanie Maupin. Stephanie begins her first season as a graduate assistant coach for the women’s lacrosse program at Otterbein University.
A native of Cincinnati, Maupin was an all-state defender for Sycamore High School from 1999-2003. There, she helped lead the team play to its first regional championship while serving as team captain.Read Full Bio
Maupin was a member of the highly competitive club team at Miami University, graduating with a degree in Fine Arts in 2007. She moved to Columbus to work as a web designer for The Limited and EXPRESS prior to her position at Otterbein.
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY
We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members (college and high school coaches), enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players.
• Check-in takes place from 3:00pm to 4:30pm on day one at University Suites.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at University Suites.
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
• Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at University Suites.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm on University Suites.
• Check-in is 8:45 am at University Suites.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at University Suites.
• Last day check-in is 8:45 am at University Suites.
• Last day pick up is 11:30 am at University Suites.
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!