Xcelerate Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Saint Louis University St. Louis, Missouri
The Midwest is starting to produce some ‘serious‘ lacrosse talent, and we’re excited to provide players in the area the very best in high performance instruction.
Come join us in 2014 for a fun filled week of lacrosse. We’ll be instructing and playing our games on the NEW Saint Louis University Turf Field! Get ready for some big time lacrosse. Register Today!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Girls ages 10-18: All Positions - Intermediate to Advanced
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
Directing camp this summer at Saint Louis University is C.J. Durham. Durham is the head coach of Hanover College's women's lacrosse program.
Durham comes to Hanover after two seasons as a graduate assistant coach at Stevenson University (Md.). She will recruit Hanover's first lacrosse squad during the coming academic year. The Panthers are slated to begin intercollegiate competition during the spring season in 2015.Read Full Bio
Durham was a four-year starter at the University of Maryland-Baltimore County from 2008 to 2011. She played in 67 of the team's 69 games during the span, including 57 starts, and helped the Retrievers post three straight winning seasons and back-to-back appearances in the America East Conference championship.
A four-time academic all-conference selection, Durham earned a bachelor's degree in biological sciences in 2011 and recently completed a master's degree in forensic studies at Stevenson.
She also received all-America East Conference honors as a senior and capped her career with a school-record 71 caused turnovers.
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY. We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members (college and high school coaches), enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at Mabee Griesedieck Hall.
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
• Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Griesedieck Hall.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at Griesediek Hall.
June 16th & 17th
• Check-in is 8:45 am at Griesedieck Hall.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at Griesediek Hall.
Wednesday, June 18th
• Last day check-in is at Griesedieck Hall.
• Last Day pick up is 11:30 am at Griesedieck Hall.
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $20
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
Please note that t-shirts and shorts are available in adult sizes.
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!