2014 Camp Information
(Camp Code: TNXDSV)
At Sun Valley we are offering five weeks of Full Day (8:30am-3:00pm), Am Half Day (8:30am-11:30am) or PM Half Day (12:00pm-3:00pm) camp for boys and girls of all skills levels ages 5-18. Lunch is included for Full Day Campers.
In addition to the general sessions, this year the The Sun Valley Camp will be continuing the Quick Start sessions designed for players aged 5-10. Fun and Fundamental sessions are a positive introduction to tennis fundamentals and low key match play situations for younger campers. Many of these programs will use short court teaching. This program runs from 8:30am-11:30am or 12:00pm-3:00pm during all camp sessions.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
• All Campers: 8:30am Monday at the Tennis Courts.
• Check-out: Am Half Day campers depart at 11:30am on Friday. PM Half Day and Full Day campers depart at 3:00pm on Friday.
Daily Program Schedule & Information
• Day Campers: 8:30am-3:00pm (Monday through Friday).
• AM Half Day Campers: 8:30am-11:30am (Monday through Friday).
• PM Half Day Campers: 12:00pm-3:00pm (Monday through Friday).
• Friday camp ends at 2:30pm, followed by a short graduation ceremony at the tennis courts. (Parents are invited to come.)
• Lunch is provided for all Full Day campers.
• A more complete schedule will be given to you upon check-in.
Campers play on the resort's 12 courts.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
The world famous Sun Valley Resort is two hours north of Boise. The resort offers exceptional athletic facilities, including 12 outdoor courts, combined with breathtaking views of the mountains.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 8:45am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:30am AM Half Day Campers Depart
Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 12:00pm PM Half Day Campers arrive. Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:00pm Break
- 2:15pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program