Nike Junior Golf Camps, Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Enroll in junior golf camp in Irvine, CA at Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course and improve your game this summer! Our programs have become some of the most popular golf camp locations in Southern California.
Full Day Camps
Our camps are a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of instruction on all facets of the game. We break for lunch after morning instruction before heading out for course play. On the golf course, students will work on course management and the shots they learned earlier in the day. Full Day Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm. Lunch is provided for full day campers each day.
HALF DAY CAMP
Our Half Day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in players of all ability levels. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game! The Half Day camps will operate from 9:00am - Noon each day. Lunch will not be included.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Daily course play with the camp staff (Full Day only, when available)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kevin Won
Kevin Won is the director of instruction at Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course. He started his golf playing career when he was 12 years old and moved to the United States from Korea when his was 14 years old, turning pro at 23.View Kevin Won's Bio ⟩
Kevin began teaching golf over 15 years ago while he continued playing in tour events. Kevin continues to enjoy teaching and playing golf. He feels strongly about sharing his knowledge and passion for the game with both junior and adult students. Kevin strives to help every golfer get the most out of this great game!
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 6-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Half Day: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided for Full Day campers only. Due to the kitchen being closed this year, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free options. If your child has special meal accommodations, please give us a call at 1-800-645-3226.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for full day campers only)
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided for Full Day campers only. Lunch will be provided for Full Day campers only. Due to the kitchen being closed this year, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free options. If your child has special meal accommodations, please give us a call at 1-800-645-3226.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:6 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Half Day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. Focus on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course
Located in the heart of Irvine, Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course is a players course. With it's rolling hills and gentle terrain, the course appeals to golfers of all levels. The course features three different lakes as a back drop and it is also the home of some of South Orange County's finest and most challenging greens. Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course is also home to a Southern California Golf Learning Center. With 65 stalls and lights, our Range offers a superior practice experience daily from 7 am to 10 pm. Separate chipping and approach areas are available for rent as well as sand bunker.
Camp Questions & Answers
Is lunch provided?
Lunch is provided to full day campers.
Do we need to bring health forms to camp?
Yes, you are required to fill out the health forms via the customer portal.
Can we rent clubs?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (949) 786-5522.
she said it was the best basketball camp she did all summer
Golf game was far improved
"My child's golf game was far improved after camp (exceeding my expectations). Very fun to go golfing with him now."
— Jimmy C. Parent
"We were very impressed with the golf camp at RSJ and plan to attend again next summer. Thank you!"
— William F. Parent
"My kids loved the camp and look forward to doing it again next year!!!"
— Linda V. Parent
Loved Playing Golf in America
"I attended from Japan and had a great experience there. It was the best thing I did in America. I would like to take this camp next year too. I became a better golfer and I cannot wait to go back to Japan and help my friends in Japan get better!"
— Ju P. Camper
A Lifetime of Golf Learned!
"A lifetime of golf learned! My son is now truly a golfer! He's VERY enthusiastic and wanting to continue playing because of the experience he had and improvement he enjoyed!"
— Solomon P. Parent
"My daughter, Raegan, had a fantastic time and the coaches did an excellent job making her feel welcome, she was the youngest. She claims her game has even improved. Very happy with the camp."
"The coach and staff were fantastic! I signed my son up for another week! Looking forward to continuing - many thanks!"
— Sary S. Parent
"I was really impressed with the Rancho camp staff and program. They were always involved with the kids and allowed my son to grow as a player. I plan on sending him back next year for more than one week."
— Stacey W. Parent of Junior Day Camper
Improved my Golf Game
"Nike Golf Camp was fun, instructional and worth coming back again next year! Made some new friends and improved my golf game tremendously!"
— Ryan H. Junior Day Camper
Will Be Back Next Summer
"My son, Jack absolutely loved the camp. His instructor, Nina was so great with the kids and we will be back next summer for sure. Thank you!"
— Claire Y. Parent
My son was having fun at camp
"My son was having fun at the camp, therefore, I would let him join this camp next year."
— Ian T. Parent
Instructors did not teach much
"The main problem is that the instructors did not teach much. It was just fun and games, but no personal instruction. Both my children went and did not lean anything new. I didn't expect private lessons, but watching and providing correctional tips were expected."
— Shira P. Parent
felt more confident
Adriana really liked coach Susan, and younger coaches. Water balloon fight was their favourite time at the camp! She definitely felt more confident about her iron hits and control of the ball.
— Katerina B. Parent
Loved the experience
"For the girls, the tone was set the first day when they got their Nike gear. They loved loved the experience and want to return. My daughters particularly liked the lunches provided."
— Tran M. Parent
Very Fun and Safe
"Loved the instructors stressed safety. For the little ones (7-9yo) it would have been good to have the student/teacher ratios higher around the driving ranges. But overall, loved the teaching staff and program."
— Jennifer P. Parent
"Terrific experience for the kids. Benny was wonderful."
— Julia C. Parent
First Golf Experience
"This was Dylan’s first golf experience and he loved every minute of it. Coach Nina was awesome with this introverted boy"
— Allyson O. Parent
Super Helpful Instructors
"Instructors gave constructive criticism and told him how to correct stance/swing, etc and he could see a positive change in his skills."
— Kandie S. Parent
Great Time At Camp
"Hannah had a great experience. She learned fundamentals and enjoyed making new friends"
— Chris L. Parent
"My son would like to thank Joey, Victoria, Nina, and Susan for their professionalism, patience and passion for training. They are fantastic!"
— Michael F. Parent
Didn't Want Camp To End
"Friendly teachers, making new friends, our son wanted to practice after the camp and seemed enjoy golf even more after the camp was over."
— Marek P. Parent
had a great week
Justin didn't know how to play golf and wasn't too excited to go. After the first day he was sold and had a great week. It looks like he will be playing for high school this next year. Thank you! Are there any more opening weeks this summer?
— Jilinda D. Parent
he came home excited
Hudson was a beginner at golf and was timid to start a new sport. Everyday after camp, he came home excited about the new skills he had learned.
— Michelle S. Parent
The instructor was excellent
Morgan enjoyed the skill building as much as the friendships. The instructor was excellent. Thank you for a great week.
— Angela X. Parent
Learning the game
Exposure to golf in a different setting. Learning the game. Instructors were nice, liked the setting/place camp was being held
— Terry L. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.