Nike Junior Golf Camps, Bear Creek Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its return in Dallas, TX at Bear Creek Golf Club. Camp Director, Britt Sharrock, leads the camp staff and will be assisted by other experienced teaching professionals this summer.
Our Fall programs offer campers of all abilities the opportunity to improve and raise their game during the school year. Similar to our half day summer camps, these two-day camps are designed to develop each player's skills with an emphasis on putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing. Fall Camps run from 2:00pm - 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Important Note: Lunch and course play will not be provided during camp.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of beginner golfers and offer experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. These camps give the same quality instruction our full day camps provide. Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of small group instruction. Half Day Camps run from 9:00am - 12:00pm each day. Lunch is not included in the half day camp.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Course play (when available) focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Britt Sharrock
Britt Sharrock is a golf professional at Cowboys Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Club, and GolfTee Performance. Britt, a West-Texas native and graduate of Texas Tech University, grew up around golf and has had the desire for the game his entire life.View Britt Sharrock's Bio & Golf Tips ⟩
Over the last ten years, Britt has focused on building his own golf instruction curriculum. He has been fortunate to work with many golfers of all ages and ability levels and looks forward to being a part of the Nike Junior Golf Camps for another great summer.
Golf Tips by Britt Sharrock:
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9-17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Fall Half Day: October 14-15, October 21-22
- Age Group: 9-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Fall Half Day Camps Available
- Fall Half Day: 2:00pm-5:00pm
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is NOT included in the price of camp.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Each day starts with proper warm up stretches and exercises, followed by three hours of small group instruction.
- Lunch: Lunch is NOT included in the price of camp.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (972) 456-3200.
- Facility: Bear Creek Golf Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 1:45pm Campers arrive and check-in
- 2:00pm Instruction - skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 3:00pm Course Play (when available) under staff supervision
- 5:00pm Full Day campers depart
BEAR CREEK GOLF CLUB
Bear Creek Golf Club is among the Dallas-Fort Worth area's favorite classic golf courses. Designed by the distinguished Ted Robinson and now managed by Billy Casper Golf, Bear Creek is a great place to learn, practice, and play golf. Bear Creek has been named among the "Top 50 Resort Courses in America" by Golf Digest and one of the "10 Great Places to Golf" by The Wall Street Journal.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (972) 456-3200.
He learned a lot
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.